Saturday, May 2, 2015

Liebster Award by Dian





Hey people so you all know Dian right?She blogs over at The Happy Candle.She has the most amazing blog ever you should check it out if you haven't.She was kind enough to tag me for a liebster award although I feel weird about such awards and stuff and haven't been posting a post about them instead just updating the question someone asks on my award page so that they don't feel disrespected or they don't feel that I'm being rude or anything but Dian took the awards to another level.She made a fun post out of it in a real clever way.She didn't answer the questions directly instead left clues in her amazing lettering capabilities for us to find the answers.Seriously you should go check it out here.

So I had to break the chain and do award again in a post like this (I've done a few like this but blah right xD).I can't do lettering like her or even write beautifully (My handwriting is really bad :P) so I decided to make comic strips kind of things of her questions.I know it's not as epic as hers but still better than boring straight question answers,right?

So thank you Dian. :)
Note to Dian : I read on your blog that your name means Happy Candle so you're a happy candle in this.Hope you don't mind :)
PS : Only one among the two of them is giving the actual answer,it's upto you which one you think it is :P













I've also included my favourite quotes in this wall print I made for some place I was interning at :



Hope this was fun :D
Okay so recently Yasmine M from Cloudy Dreams (check out her awesome blog) left a comment saying that my comics are easier to read than they were before which got me thinking.I've included a few stuff that I think was necessary like I've increased font size.decreased the amount of stuff on a page and try to reduce the amount of dialogues on each page.So my question to you is :

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO TO MAKE MY COMICS BETTER AND EASIER TO READ?

Until next time :)

21 comments:

  1. You and Dian set the bar pretty high for me to come up with an original Liebster post :P
    I like the happy candle XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll come up with something even better :)

      Delete
  2. "If I loose taste then what good is life?" xD brilliant. Food = life. I liked how you did this award; it was much more fun to read than the usual question and answer posts. You know when you commented on my blog about your orange plant? Is this the same plant that you mention in this post?

    The happy candle made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food is life :D
      Thank you it took a lot of time than it should've glad it's getting good reviews :D
      I meant plants in general,any plant :P
      Happy candle is awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you're so efficient in doing this tag, that was fast, and your answers are really amusing too. :)

    Your welcome, Neal. You deserved the award. :) I love the happy candle you drew. Love the colour you chose for it and the little smile it has. That drawing representing me is just wonderful! :)

    Having people guess between whether your answers are from the Red devil and the pink angel is so creative too! I had so much fun thinking which would be your most likely answer. I'd like to think most of the actual answers are from the little angel. :) Some of the answers from that devil seems to be belittling yourself but most of them are actually very funny. :) But the answers did crack me up, I laughed at the Daredevil part! That is such a great answer, be blind so you can be like Daredevil, hahaha. :) You're definitely known for your humour. Love the quotes you chose too. :)

    For the comics, the font size is quite readable, and the graphics are pretty clear too. It's actually easy to read from the Bloglovin app. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not efficient been working on it all day.Had to after that amazing fun post of yours. :)
      I'm so glad you like the happy candle :D
      Yes that was the general idea to make people guess like you did.To be honest there are few answer where both Red and Pink are answering truthfully and other times Red is just there to be mean and bad.Devil represents a side of myself that doesn't like myself have bad thoughts so yeah it is supposed to belittle me :P
      I like these quotes :D (There were probably more but I didn't put them all here :P)
      No I meant beside these two.I changed the font size when I realized what was happening after 2-3 comics and as for graphics I'm still working to make it better hopefully I will make some cool one soon and not the amateur stuff I'm making at the moment. :)
      Thank you for the advice/feedback though :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I see. Great, I'm sure the graphics will be awesome. Looking forward them! :)

      Delete
    3. I will have to put in a lot of effort though for that xD

      Delete
  4. The idea to answer these questions is brilliant! So funny and interactive =) the candle is too cute and I loved Red's answers... so wicked! I would love to lose my eyesight if I knew for sure I'll become Daredevil even though I think for that I would have to spill chemical residues all over my face and I'm not so sure about that. I honestly can't think of a single sense to loose. Even touch which seems like the idea choice. Nope, nope and nope. I want my 5 senses please hahaha
    And regarding your question about your comics, I've never had a problem reading them. I think you're doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see Dian's post it's even better.Candle was supposed to be happy and cute thank you :)
      How cool would it be if I would become Daredevil,right?I can't loose my senses as well..touch seemed like the one I'd miss the least (Yes I realize what I'd miss out on if I loose touch) but had to answer the question :P
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  5. I love the comic style answers - I think uploading the pictures separately makes it easier for me to see.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was so much fun to read!
    the "word problem" one cracked me up haha.

    -nymisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to make it as well :)
      THank you :D

      Delete
  7. I love how you did this with the devil and angel. It's awesome! (Is it weird that when I read their dialogues, the devil and angel each have a different voice in my head? Yeah, okay. Maybe that is weird. . .)

    Word problems are terrible. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha xD
      What do they sound like ? No not weird ^_^
      Yes they can be terrible :P

      Delete
  8. Awesome way of answering questions! I can never get enough of those little guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and I love it. I have read 3 of your posts. I can see you have passion for writing you are the type of blogger that inspires me each and every day to write my own blog. This blog post in awesome. You have given my blog post ideas. Keep doing what your doing don't stop and I am sure your blog will be so successful in the future. Going to go read more of your posts now byexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey did you forget you left the same comment yesterday on some other day?Did you not read any post since then or do you think I haven't noticed you leaving the same comment on every blog?What I don't understand is you are not leaving your blog link that is if you have one.

      Delete
  10. This post is so cleverly done!!! :) I love it :) love the way you've answered too! :)

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D