Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CHAPTER 33 : I've come to wish an unhappy birthday

Hey!So any of you know Eve@ Edge of Night?Go over and say hi to her :)
It had been a few months since I apologized to RV for no fault of mine except a few frustrated texts I sent.Things had taken a turn for worse now Apple was happy that I had apologized to RV even if it wasn't my fault but was still ignoring me, not as much as she was but now she would talk to me when she needed help with stuff like homework and cheating in examination and stuff.In the meanwhile I did a lot of stuff to just make things a little better like I befriended Apple's friend Llama which opened a road on which I met a lot of ugly people and befriended them as well.I almost asked a girl out just to get back at Apple,out of spite.This was just another one of my attempts.





It was hard inviting him really hard.I invited few other mutual friends as well none of them showed up.RV had planned something after the school for Apple and she couldn't care less for our party.It is funny how I still remember these small things I couldn't care less about.This probably is the first time I've told most of these chapter's stuff anywhere to anyone.

16 comments:

  1. *shakes head disapprovingly*
    What was wrong with those people? Showing up was the least they could do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk what was wrong with them neither do I want to know :-P

      Delete
  2. Well, after this I can only say one thing: what a bunch of assholes!! there, I've said it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how pathetic. But WHATEVS! Missed out on that delish lookin' cake. <____________<

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay. You were being nice and invited them. If they didn't want to show up then that's their problem.

    -Kathie K
    A Sea Change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not about them inviting me neither was it about them coming when invitied it was about that girl caring more for that party than mine.

      Delete
  5. Too bad for them! The people who didn't come missed out on an awesome party, I bet. Well, yours was probably better than RV's, anyway. >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk how his was and neither do I want to know xD
      They can go screw with their party :-P

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's just sad that they didn't come. At least you tried though. It just says what kind of people they are, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I tried. I shouldn't have but what can we do now eh?

      Delete
  7. RV doesn't sound like a very good guy, not even to his girlfriend! I understand how hard it must have been to see a girl you really liked, being with a guy who was such a jerk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he is kind of nice to her I think it's only me he has a problem with xD

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D