Sunday, May 10, 2015

CHAPTER 27 : Now I'm Stuck Living Out That Night Again

10th grade hadn't been the best for me.Apple broke up refused to talk to me,I joined tuition classes so had extra pressure,my other friends couldn't be bothered by anyone it was frustrating.I don't know if it was me just thinking all this was happening and feeling alone or it was actually happening but this is how I saw it..people going away leaving me.A lot was changing in a real short span of time.I don't handle changes well,never have.Still can't handle them.That is when I made one mistake,trusting someone I shouldn't have.









And this is when I stopped sharing stuff with people.I trusted her..thought she would understand but what did she do?Shared the text with them all making me look bad.This was it nothing was ever same in my life.

What I did :  Let my feelings out in front of someone I didn't trust fully but she was Apple's cousin and we had known each other since forever so I thought it's okay to do so but apparently I couldn't.

What I should have done : Yell my head at Apple for such a bad friend.

Yes I liked her but did I like her more than I loved her as a friend?No.Her friendship was more important to me.We always talked about how we would grow up be friends our girlfriend boyfriend would be jealous of us and whatnot but well things don't turn out the way you want.

Have you ever texted like this?
Trusted the wrong person?

16 comments:

  1. That's unfortunate. :( I think I have trust issues, once someone breaks my trust it's really hard to get it back. And many people have betrayed me. Did Apple eventually talk to you?

    On a happier note, I like your zigzags. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah I had to double back up to see what my zig zags are xD
      You'll find the answer to your question in upcoming chapters :P

      Delete
  2. That's just sad. I hate it when you trust someone and they break it and go tell everybody else about your secrets or how you feel. It becomes hard to trust someone after that.

    -Kathie K
    A Sea Change

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that really sucks when you trust someone who doesn't honour that trust. I do hope you manage to fix the relationship somehow.

    One of my friends never tires of the ceiling fan joke. Someday I'll manage to make a pun back. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find if I was able to or not soon :P
      That joke is classic XD

      Delete
  4. I think we've all been burned when it comes to this issue...

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a situation I believe most of us have lived. And it's just sad and it makes you feel so bad but hey, sometimes we need to express what we're feeling. It's not our fault people is stupid. Period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do much expressing now neither do I tell stuff to people which is a major reason why I have this blog but yes we need to let it out every once in a while :)

      Delete
  6. Aw, man! That stinks. People don't know how to keep things private anymore. I can't stand when people spread my business around. If I wanted the world to know, I could've just put it on facebook instead of confiding in someone. . . :P But don't feel bad; it's not your fault really. She should've known better than to share that text with other people. That's just common sense.

    This does happen to me. A lot sometimes. Even with my best friend. But I'm also a very private person and so some of things she tells people really aren't that bad. So I try not to get upset about it because to most people something like that isn't a big deal. To me, my friend or my mom telling someone else that I'm having trouble picking a major kind of betrays my trust. I guess I just don't like everybody knowing my business or something, I don't know. But I try not to get upset about it, because it's not that important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really don't!It's like you tell someone something and suddenly it's page 3 news,it's gossip and everybody has to discuss it.Common sense is a virtue not everyone has.

      That's good that try not get mad on little stuff that doesn't matter :)
      Oh mom discussing our problems suck!I go through that as well! :P

      Delete
  7. It's really feels awful when somebody you trusted lets you down..I have really bad trust issues (I don't trust anybody!) even with my closest friends. I don't really know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. I have no idea to which extent trust should go. So, I just try to stay on the safe side. -Jollygirl http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staying on the safe guard is good :)

      Delete
  8. The worst thing is how difficult it is to imagine NOT being friends. Like, somehow deep down, you know it's not working, and you shouldn't be friends, but like your comic says, you just can't deal with not talking for even one day, when you're so used to ALWAYS doing it. It was like that with the Boy and I too when things became messy between us. It was so hard for me to imagine a life without him as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a habbit talking to them.There is this emptiness when you are not talking to them.
      I don't like what happened with you and the boy one bit but atleast you are having a great time now. :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D