Saturday, May 9, 2015

CHAPTER 26 : If I Never See Your Face Again I don't Mind

Hey,
In last chapter I met RV and we didn't get off on the right foot.Things hadn't improved in weeks that followed.My friends were still roaming around in group like someone had opened the Chambers of Secret and set a Basilisk loose.Apple was still not talking to me much unless she wanted to.Tution classes I was taking were getting monotonous with every class upside was I made only one friend there who sat with me during the classes.
What you should know about me is that I'm really protective and if I see you doing something stupid I would ask you to not do it..Like if you tell me you let a wasp fly over your hand I'd tell you to stop.









Needless to say I said it's okay..xD

What I did : Stayed mad at her and didn't even tell her how she was hurting me.
What I should have done : nothing just nothing let her make her mistakes and be there when she needed me..after making the mistakes..

But it's simple isn't it if you don't want people to think you are bad then don't hang out with such crowd.

Have ever been jealous/protective/possessive of someone? or someone of you?
Ever fought with your friend and said something like this?

16 comments:

  1. I'm not massively jealous but I can imagine how hard it is.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you that you are not jealous :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know. I think you did the right thing in at least warning her about hanging out with the wrong crowd.

    I was once a little protective of my best friend. During her wedding, she and her husband were getting their pictures taken right after the ceremony. But there was two photographers. The first one was pretty quick. She knew what shots she wanted/needed. The other guy. . . not so much. He took forever! And I could tell they were getting tired of it. I went over there just mentioned that this guy had been taken pictures for quite awhile. My friend was like, "I know!" But the photographer chased me away. I'm not very pushy so I left them alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photographer chased you away?Like what? o.O

      Delete
  3. I think you did the right thing by telling her not to hang out with those guys, it was not nice of her to snap at you like that.

    I was jealous once when this cousin who I barely knew came to town and then everyone was like focusing on her and I felt so jealous. But then I realized that I was being stupid and now she's one of my favorite cousins :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good she's your favourite cousin now :)
      I've been there being jealous of your cousin :P

      Delete
  4. Hey Neal, I tagged you to list 10 favorite screen characters. Play if you like! http://howtowatchamotionpicture.blogspot.com/2015/05/10-favorite-screen-characters.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That HP reference at the beginning though :)
    I'm not especially jealous because I don't really care what people do (did that sound so massively cold? oops! xD) but just yelling a good old "F*** you!" during an arguement makes me feel great, I'm not gonna lie about that. Even more if I know the other person is not right but won't listen. Being rude is not the answer but sometimes, it helps (a little).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha xD
      It does feel good to tell someone to F-off xD
      Yes it does help being rude sometimes :P

      Delete
  6. Funny that you brought wasps up, 'cause I once let a wasp crawl over my hand :P ;) It was the one and only time I was brave XD
    I'm starting to think Apple was just totally clueless about the effect she had on you by treating you this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do it!!They sting!!Sting has poison!!Poison Kills!!

      Delete
  7. I think you were doing the right thing. You were looking out for her, as a true friend should. I guess some people appreciate it and some don't.

    By the way, thanks for your comment on my blog! You practically wrote a novel. XD but it was a good novel. Very interesting point of view. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Novel xD
      I can't write a novel! :P
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  8. YES! FInally you're listnening to the genius of little red devil guy! Screw her!
    (Also, I can't believe you've posted four chapters since I last had a chance of getting on here. What happened with my life!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha xD
      Kinda yeah :-P
      I missed having your insights on my chapter :-P

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D