Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CHAPTER 20 : Exam Time

Things weren't the best for me but they weren't worst either.I was doing well at school.I was getting through my classes with ease.I liked my best friend who had a boyfriend and was unaware of my feeling for her.It might not seem like from the comics but we were really close that year and it wasn't one sided yeah in some chapters she might seem like a bad guy but that's because those chapters are from my point of view maybe from her's they aren't a big deal and she probably doesn't even remember all this.
Last chapter happened in December and our exams were in March and I just can't recall the time period between these two chapters the two months Jan and Feb.I think that's quite alright given this is all 4-5 years old memories.
As you know from CHAPTER 5 I was never a topper.I used to just sail through my classes with a 80-85% which would've been good under certain circumstances but I wasn't in any of them.(I think you should read that chapter for more details).
Apple used to score same as me but she used to study hard to get that but in high school she kind of gave up on studies.She started becoming cool if you would.

I want to hold your hand, THE BEATLES
Oh yeah I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand






Funny thing is that I never really cheated for myself.I never really cared enough to cheat.I wrote what I knew and just helped whoever asked for my help.Today also I write my exam like an open book.

So tell me your exam stories :P

20 comments:

  1. Aww for trying to help, did you help her revise too?

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup gave her every single notes I had to study :P

      Delete
  2. While I was studying Psychology we used to help each other out during exam times. Most of my exams were tests with 3 or 4 different options so if we had troubles, friends will help and viceversa. But now? I can't cheat. The University I'm attending now put together people from all degrees and so when it comes to do my exams the people behind, next to and in front of me aren't studying my degree which makes the whole helping each other out or cheating impossible lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that must be really hard giving exam that way with no one around to get help from :P

      Delete
  3. That's so nice that you helped her! :)
    I have similar grades to yours, around 80-85%, but I have to admit I have cheated a couple of times. Either I didn't know enough or couldn't remember a detail. Just today we were talking in school that it's amazing how many way to cheat and how many excuses this school has taught us. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! School teaches us the new ways to cheat lol xD

      Delete
  4. That was nice of you. Did you ever get in trouble though? Man, I would've been afraid my face would give me away if I helped someone on a test.

    This was this speech class I took a few semester ago. There was around eight or six people in it. But only maybe three people and I attended regularly, everybody else just came when they wanted, I guess. The final exam had three questions. The first was worth 30 points and was about the outline that the instructor insisted was a essential to any good speech. The second, also 30 points, was "What is your professor's name"? Okay. . . that's different, but easy enough. Last question "You get 40 points for showing up to class. Have a great day!" What? I read that test over probably three times. The professor specially tailored that test for our class. But there was this one guy who kept trying to get someone to tell him what our professor's name was. He wasn't being very discreet about it either. He tried to get me to tell him, but I wouldn't. Maybe I'm just not nice enough. But, really, he should've at least known our professor's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really,I was once made to go out of the class and not write exam but was called back after 10 minutes so nuh nothing major :P
      That sounds like a funny exam story.I agree he should've known the name of the teacher atleast.

      Delete
  5. Aww, okay, pink little angel guy is sort of sweet in this xD
    People learn nothing from cheating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She passed with marks that were alright that's all I cared for back then :P

      Delete
  6. These are actually some pretty smart ways to "help" someone out during exams! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I'm just a bad friend but I'd never let a mate copy answers from me in an exam, though I have allowed them to look at my homework, that's different! And I'm the same, I'd be too lazy to cheat in an exam, instead I'd just bluff my way through it, it's worked so far!

    Golden Ducklings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let people copy doesn't hurt me helps them :P

      Delete
  8. Haha you're such a good friend xD If that was me, I'd say "fail, bro. fail. and then obsess over it. spend days obsessing over that F and then you'll never fail again"
    Friend: what the heck?
    Me: Try it. Works for me. *evil laughter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha xD
      Best reply to cheating like ever xD

      Delete
  9. I guess that happens everywhere :P
    I don't copy because I like to write what I know and work on the stuff that I don't, although, I usually end up helping others out.

    -Kathie K
    A Sea Change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha well as long as you helped others xD

      Delete
  10. It's nice that you helped her:-)
    If it were me, I wouldn't really care about somebody else grades, during a test. I would help somebody study though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :P
      Helping to study is good :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D