Sunday, April 5, 2015

CHAPTER 19 : Things Unsaid

In last chapter I told you about a trip we used to take.This chapter takes place the very next day I came back from that trip.

WHEN THE DOVE's CRY, PRINCE
How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry






WHAT I DID : Pretend everything was fine.Never even show slightest it hurt me that I got stood up.Why?Because I was stupid.According to that stupid pink guy you see I was just a friend and the girl expected me to understand why she couldn't come and I had no right to be upset about it...Too deep and full of shit I know.

WHAT I SHOULD"VE DONE : Tell her off for not coming and show her that I'm hurt and am angry.Also tell her that her boyfriend doesn't deserve her.

I see I have a lot of new followers recently so a word I'd like to say to them if they're reading this :
Thank you!Daily Diaries is a comic book series based on my life and experience it's aim is not to make people feel sorry for me or anything but to tell a story and entertain people even help a stuck up teenager like myself if he/she is going through anything similar.

You can find the older chapters Here
For details about any character Here

So tell me have you ever had confrontation with someone??
How did it go??

18 comments:

  1. I don't care if this was years ago, I feel like sending my snowmen after that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! Your comics are like life-lessons, and I love how you add "What I Should Have Done" Wow, I sound like a new follower XD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you :P
      Well they're for anyone going through anything similar I hope it inspires them :P

      Delete
  3. You should have listened to your little devil voice. And just saying "I'm so sorry" multiple times isn't enough. That's not a proper apology because did she truly feel sorry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I should've :P
      I'd like to believe she meant it :P

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a confrontation kind of person. But I do tend to think over my regrets a bit too much after I've made a mistake. I think the best things you can do is to keep looking forward; let the past stay in the past.

    This is a really creative way to share your experiences. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, well you can only learn from those experiences! I'd personally never be the type to let someone get away with hurting me! Maybe I could have a word with her, even though this happened years ago?!

    Golden Ducklings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah go have a chat with her lol xD

      Delete
  6. Aww poor you, I know it's hard to say things sometimes but you should have told her!
    You're so talented, love the comics :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know I should've :P
      Thank you very much ^-^

      Delete
  7. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Blog! Interesting Posts. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC and Bloglovin? That would be so cool :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you'll even read my reply here o.O

      Delete
  8. I always agree with little red devil guy xD
    Yes, it's not always we do things we should do! It's comes natural, I guess, wanting to hide pain and not wanting to hurt others, even if they are hurting us. Luckily, after some time flies by, we can usually see how wrongly we were treated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red guy is really mean but wise I usually listen to him now xD

      Delete
  9. That red demon thing is hilarious, but sometimes I agree with him haha.
    Agh Neal you should have said something. Nonetheless, I understand why. Obviously we don't intend to hurt people who have unintentionally hurt us. But really though, I think you should listen to the devil guy thing sometimes. (*cough* SOMETIMES.) Because sometimes I have this feeling that that part of our conscience is right hahaha.

    As always, love your drawings! Seriously, what do you use to draw it? Photoshop? :) You're incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not a demon xD
      He's a devil :P
      Yes I use Photoshop thank you very much ^_^

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D