Friday, March 13, 2015

THANK YOU NOTES #3 : Teachers

A good teacher is like a unicorn, damn hard to find but worth it when found.
But what about the others who're like regular horses with horns pretending to be a unicorn?
Let's thank them shall we?They deserve it.
  • Thank you, teacher who doesn't teach.You make us wonder what syllabus is.
  • Thank you, teacher who stops in middle of the class to answer his mobile saying indirectly, "Screw you I'm a teacher I can do what you can't".
  • Thank you, teacher who needs extra efforts in practical files and assignment but never checks them.I love it when people make me feel like a fool.
  • Thank you, teacher who enters late into class but then denies entry to anyone who is late as well.
  • Thank you, teacher who thinks putting a weird song as ringtone is cool.We sure do laugh when your mobile rings.
  • Thank you, teacher who screams at someone for disturbing a class and instead disturbing every neighboring classes as well.
  • Thank you, teacher who just can't mind his/her own business.You make me realize how successful can a nose business be, since you all have yours in someone else's business you might need to buy one.
  • Thank you, teacher who refuses to let anyone out of class even if he/she is dying inside.No, they need to learn that one just cannot leave early during a class.
  • Thank you, teacher who praises himself/herself.I wonder when will they built temples and museums for you.
  • Thank you, teacher who can't teach.It's just so thrilling when teachers make a subject seem tougher than it really is.
  • Thank you, that one hot teacher who flirts with everyone for distracting everyone from the fact that you don't know anything about teaching and the subject itself.
So did you ever had any annoying teacher?
Tell me about him/her.

24 comments:

  1. OOOOOHH BURN! Haha I love these Thank You Notes posts. :D I have a teacher in musical theatre, and she says she teaches us how to handle criticism, but really she just yells at us and expects us to take it. I want to punch her sometimes. :-P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should.You should really try that sheep thing I tweeted you :P

      Delete
  2. Homeschooled.

    BAM.

    But seriously, I have the best teacher ever. Me. Oh, and my parents.....but mostly me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you like your teacher xD
      Interesting :D

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! I love these Thank You Note posts, I can't wait to see more!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This thank you note is actually so accurate it freaking hurts... All those things happened to me during University and it drove me nuts. Some professors just believe themselves superiors and most of the time I just wanted to slap them... like dude, we are here to bloody learn! not to have someone tell me how ignorant I am...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha xD
      I know right?They drive me nuts as well :P
      Teacher enjoy too much power for no reason :P

      Delete
  5. My 9th grade math teacher was a son of a bitch. He gave me a C once, saying: "And you'll never get higher than that." Way to go to make me stop trying. I ended the year with an E in my final - and then I passed high school with a B in Math, so fuck you, math teacher! He was just always trying to make all his students feel as crappy as possible, always calling on you to do something in front of the rest of the class that he knew you couldn't do, because he had just looked at your test results. And the other 9th grade class on my school had this wonderful math teacher who was always rooting for them. Unfair xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you D:
      You sure did show that teacher!
      I also had such teachers, I hated them >.<"

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha - I wonder which one my kids see me as.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm sure they don't see you like this :P

      Delete
  7. So much truth in this post it hurts >.<

    Minna
    www.minnabansal.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious. :)

    There was this one teacher who never explained anything very well, and he was just boring. He didn't make the subject fun, he made it more boring than it had to be. I already knew about the subject, so I was okay, but a lot of people were lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the worst kind of teachers.I don't know what are they thinking doing such stuff,why teach if you can't right? D:
      Thank you :P

      Delete
  9. I love your thank you notes, they always make me laugh. I'd personally like to thank the teacher who looks like they're scared witless of kids and can't control a classroom,for really improving my knowledge of the word riot. I've only found a handful of good teachers in my time in school but when i have they've been amazing and i'm so thankful that i've encountered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha xD
      Thank you star girl for making everyone laugh :)

      Delete
  10. Hahaha all of these teachers exist in my life as well! :( Ugh, some teachers are such hypocrites! Can't wait to be finished with school and the likes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are hypocrites :P
      All the best with your school :)

      Delete
  11. Hi. Nice blog! And also post. Please check out my blog thanks.
    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. My English teacher I have now drones on and on. She never knows when to stop. She is also so unorganized that I have learned next to nothing. I like her as a person, but she can be an annoying teacher.
    http://newlittlethought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So she's a annoying good person? lol XD

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D