Monday, March 16, 2015

Noor's Big Birthday Blog Party!

*Mike testing*ehem ehem..
*Let's pick it up people..together on the count of 3?*
1..2...3.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOOR!"

Wish her yet?
No?What are you waiting for go here and wish her birthday after all it's not every week someone turns 11.
I participated in her blog birthday party as well!
HER QUESTIONS :
1. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
IDK watching a movie maybe.?

2. Fruits or veggies?
 Either.

3. Writer or reader?
 Reader

4. Would you rather swim in the summer or make snow angels in the winter?
Snow angels for sure :) 

5. Who are your blogging inspirations? (Blogs and people)
Envy,Kanra,Paranoid,Felicia,Bryleigh.

6. Favorite blogs of all time?
Don't ask me..way too many
 
7. What is your opinion on the selfie stick?
I don't care enough to have an opinion for it :P 

8. Favorite food?
Pasta :D 

9. Are you homeschooled?
Naah bro. :P 

10. Do you like unicorns?
Yes I own like 7 of them :P
 
11. Mac or PC?
Either, I don't mind.


As for task I'm going to post a part of card I made last year.




So tell me how was your weekend?

20 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a sweet post :)
    My weekend was good! I got a lot of things done and I made yummy cake!
    How was your weekend?

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake?That sounds good :D
      Mine was good as well,Thank you. :D

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post - I feel like you haven't blogged in ages Neal - so it's nice to have you back.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know!I've been a bit busy lately!

      Delete
  3. You know, I only want to have a selfie stick so I can hit people who goes around the city with selfie sticks hahahahaha but I guess I can use whatever object to do so LOL (I'm not violent or anything.....)
    My weekend was short but good
    P.S: Share those unicorns! I want to have one as well xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahaha xD
      You can have one whenever you want ^_^

      Delete
  4. :) nice interview... i liked the questions more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha maybe your unicorns and my unicorns could hook up sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Selfie stick? What is that? Or do I really want to know. . .

    Unicorns! Awesome. I have a pegasus though. . .he's a little high maintenance when his feathers malt, and he's kind of got an attitude problem too. But he's cool. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to meet your pegasus xD
      My unicorns are the same...attitude on them xD
      Oh you don't want to know about that stupid invention for stupid people :P

      Delete
  7. Whaaat, random questions xD
    Haha :D
    I kinda like unicorns too....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha xD
      You can borrow one if you want to :P xD

      Delete
  8. The illustrations are so good! Such a casual post, my weekend consisted of me constantly saying I was going to make Oreo milkshake but was too lazy to get up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have ONLY seven unicorns? Hah! I have ten and a magic carpet too!
    Loved the questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just bought 7..I thought let's just buy 1 for each day of the week.Where did you buy magic carpets from?? O_O

      Delete
  10. Oh yay! Thanks so much, those illustrations are fabulousss!!!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D