Sunday, March 22, 2015

Neal Answers!

I'm not gonna classify question by names just answer them all because I'm lazy :P
From now on you can find these questions and answers in ABOUT ME page



1. If you were a tree,what kind of tree would you be?
Mango tree always mango tree.It's so big and it's leaf's smell so good plus mango's grow on it!!

2. Which do you prefer : waffles,pancakes or french toast?
French toast I think. :P

3. What would you do if chickens tried to take over the world?
I'd become an eggterminator (get it xD).Also show them this commercial.


4. If you had one last meal,what would it be?
Depends whether I know it's my last meal or not.If I do I'm ordering every thing I like from Pasta to Momo's to Rajma Chawal to Pao Bhaji and many more :P

Get it? xD (no offence to anyone)
5. How old are you?
I'm 19 years old...(almost 20 though >_>)


6. How old were you when the thing with Apple happened?
15 or 16 I think when it began until I was 18 something. :P

7. What's your major?
Computer Science Engineering.

8. What do you wanna do once you're done with University?
I'm not sure at the moment there are a couple of post graduation course I got my eye on,hoping for the best. :)

9. If you could be a superhero, who would you be?

10. If you could travel through time, what time period would you visit?
I'd very much like to visit and meet some of those dinosaurs also that Roman history time period.Then I'd also like to travel into future to see how world is doing.

11. Do you play any instrument?
Nope, but I wish I could though.

12. What is your favorite planet in space? XD
Earth!It has so  much to offer.


13. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Live?Idk..I don't mind as long as I feel loved and wanted where I am.

14. What's your favourite colour?
Umm....umm...ummm..idk too hard ot decide.

15. Who is your favourite blogger?
There are so many amazing bloggers to choose from how can I choose 1? :P
Some of the cool one's I like are Envy,Kanra,Felicia,Dian,Bryleigh etc etc. :P

16. What book are you reading?
Right now I'm reading Shining by Stephen King! NO SPOILERS PLEASE!! before that I was reading Angels and Demons and I loved that book! :D

17. What is your favorite book?
I don't know if you've heard about it or not but it's about a 11 year old boy involves all kind of magic and awesome stuff.I think it's name is.what was it I always forget..umm..Oh yeah!
HARRY POTTER! (tell me you didn't see that coming xD)



18. Am I mistaken or did you say you live in India?
No you're not my whole family has been in India ever since man could make fire. xD (Yes I do realize the fault in my logic)

19. How did you come about to live in India? (born there, move there. . . is this a dumb question?)
Born here for ages my family has been in India.We are a typical Indian Hindu family.

20. Does it rain a lot there?
Not a lot but during rainy season sometimes it does a lot I love that!! :D
Rain is awesome!

21. Cookies or pie? (because that is incredibly important!)
Cookies (Did I answer it right??Ashley G.??)

22. How are your unicorns? Well, I hope. 
One of them was sick a few days ago wouldn't let me put a blanket on itself and caught cold stupid creature but it's well now.Thank you for asking xD

23. Have you ever been camping?
There was this one pretend camp in my school years and years ago I went to that but it wasn't camp more like an over night stay in school.Other than that I've never been camping.I want to go camping!

24.If you could only eat one food- three meals a day -for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Why would I want to eat the same thing over and over again for the rest of my life that's like a torture for someone like me :P

25. If you could be proficient at any skill instantly, what would that skill be?
Cooking.

26.Cats or Dogs?
Cogs (see what I did there?)...Idc I love all animals excepts lions..Cats and Dogs both are cute in their own ways :)

27. I take it Neal is a pen name (I think you said that)—why did you choose to call yourself Neal?
Neal Kind is yes indeed a pen name.I've been very open about that because my comics are really personal and I just can't put such details about other people who were/are in my life out there openly on the internet.As for why Neal it's because my parents almost named me Neal before naming me what they did.In past I've seriously considered to legally change my name to Neal but haven't.


28. What is the grossest thing you've ever touched?
I am not sure..:P


29. Career choice?
I already answered that I think

30. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or none?
Nope.I did for a while back then.I have a very minor eyesight number and I've been prescribed glasses for it but I don't like wearing them haven't worn them for ages now.I see just fine only drawback is I have minor headaches sometimes but well I don't have to wear glasses.:P

31. How old were you when you realized that you were a unicorn?
I think in my heart I've always known that but I really realized that when I was 19 I guess. :P

32. Can you dance?

Lol no..I don't know haven't tried ever except for a few times so don't know xD


33. Cake or chocolate? Because I'm evil like that.
Why why why!!Why would you ask me such an evil question!Both answers are right and wrong at the same time...!! D: D:



34. Anyone you look up to?
Obviously,anyone who's taller than me.!

35. If you could take the place of any fictional character in all of literature, the only catch being that the character has to have DIED in his book/series, who would you be? (You might want to surround your answer in SPOILERS, because you know, the death thing). But seriously. I need to know.
Sirius Black
Gandalf (well he dies technically)

Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Julius Ceaser


36. The evil laugh. Do you go with the conventional Mwahahaha! Or something more creative like, Meh. Heh. Heh...*fade into silence* I don't know, I just thought it was important.
It goes something like Bwhahahahahahahahahaha xD

37. Someone is out to kill you. You're put into the Witness Protection Program and MUST change your name, but you get to choose what you change it to. What's your new name?
Chandler Bing! :D

ANYMORE QUESTIONS?I'LL ADD THEM TO THIS LIST ^_^

38 comments:

  1. Aww this was such a fun read!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post just made me hungry. Haha great answers Neal!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this was really funny!! :)
    http://newlittlethought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! The Carlton dance had me in tears hahaha! :)

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing post :) I agree with you on French Toast.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! Good to know your unicorns are great and you don't have to choose between cake and chocolate. You can simply have a chocolate cake :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they're fine :P
      I can't decide between them xD
      Chocolate Cake :D

      Delete
  7. Proper answer to 33: chocolate. Easy!
    There are some pretty random questions here xD
    Love you answers! Especially the one with Harry Potter, because Harry Potter.
    And Batman is definitely the coolest superhero ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha xD
      Harry Potter is the best! :D
      Well I'm Batmans :D

      Delete
  8. Earth. Yes!

    I like you're answer for #13. That's awesome.

    India sounds cool!

    Sure, if you like cookies better. (In my opinion, cookies are superior to pie, because (1 you can use your hands (2 they are portable and (3 you can validly have more than one without feeling bad. XD)

    #33- chocolate cake, might solve this problem.

    #34 XD I love this answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you sure do have a big explanation on cookies :P

      Delete
  9. Your answers made me laugh so hard. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally, no one ever picks Earth as their favorite planet! lol. With that said, mine has always been Saturn.

    Since you love Harry Potter so much, I must ask this: Have you ever read the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher? It's.. well, I want to say it's similar to HP, but in all honesty the only similarity is wizards and magic lol. Still though, it's a really good contemporary supernatural/mystery series. I recommend checking it out sometime if you've never read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the rings around Saturn.I haven't I might try it if I can get my hands on it :P
      I love Harry Potter :D

      Delete
  11. No No No No!! I didn't get to ask my important LIFE-CHANGING questions!

    Okay, LISTEN. Because I'm asking you anyway.

    1. If you could take the place of any fictional character in all of literature, the only catch being that the character has to have DIED in his book/series, who would you be? (You might want to surround your answer in SPOILERS, because you know, the death thing). But seriously. I need to know.

    2. The evil laugh. Do you go with the conventional Mwahahaha! Or something more creative like, Meh. Heh. Heh...*fade into silence* I don't know, I just thought it was important.

    3. Someone is out to kill you. You're put into the Witness Protection Program and MUST change your name, but you get to choose what you change it to. What's your new name?

    I will patiently await your answers, for I believe they are absolutely need-to-know.

    Anywho....so. You are Batman. You are also a unicorn. Therefore, Batman is a unicorn. I knew it all along....



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting questions! :D
      Yes Batman is a unicorn!
      You're god damn right xD

      Delete
  12. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was so fun to read, Neal! There's only one question that you're probably going to chose not to answer, but it's definitely worth a try: What's your name? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha your answers are really funny, they made me smile, and they're really amusing! :) Love the funny pictures and GIF. I'm a year younger than you, but I suppose turning 20 can be pretty daunting but exciting at the same time. I don't really have a favourite colour either, I'd usually tell people it's 'rainbow', and some would interpret it as the colour 'white', since the colours of rainbow will eventually add up to white (if I'm not wrong).

    And have you seen the episode of The Flash? The one called 'Out Of Time'? Really annoyed by that episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they up to white simple prism concept,being from science backgroundI should know that :P
      Thank you *Bows down* xD
      Yes I did!It was so freaking awesome!
      I was like why is all this happening throughout the episode and then the end!WOW!
      I think I might need another post to rant about that episode!

      Delete
    2. It's definitely worth a rant! Haha, I had that same reaction!

      Delete
    3. The next one was also really interesting though I was a bit disappointed with Rogues in it..they could've been really awesome instead they had no role what so ever.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, Arrow's episode was better this week, haha.

      Delete
    5. Yes it was Ray Palmer was so awesome!
      And finally Ras Al Ghul is getting a little storyline!
      I'm hoping for another great finale!

      Delete
  15. HAHAHA "Who do you look up to?" "Duh, anyone who's taller than me."

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learn something new everyday:) Love how you put Q and A's on your " about me" page!
    June

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D