Sunday, March 8, 2015

CHAPTER 17 : How to Ask Out and Alienate Woman

Cutting was last straw pulled before I decided to do something.Apple and A were fighting a lot.I decided to ask her out the one and only time I did it because thing went seriously crazy after this.

MY HEART IS OPEN, Maroon 5
"I know you're scared, I can feel it
It's in the air, I know you feel that too
But take a chance on me
You won't regret it, no;
One more "No" and I'll believe you
I'll walk away and I will leave you be
And that's the last time you'll say no, say no to me;
It won't take me long to find another lover, but I want you
I can't spend another minute getting over loving you."








WHAT I DID : I went home packed for my family trip next day was in a bad mood for quite a while until I got sucked into all the games we were playing.Didn't tell anyone about this day until today.

WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE : Go home pack for trip and enjoy it to my fullest.Text Apple my disapproval of her ways of not keeping her promises.

I see I have a lot of new followers recently so a word I'd like to say to them if they're reading this :
Thank you!Daily Diaries is a comic book series based on my life and experience it's aim is not to make people feel sorry for me or anything but to tell a story and entertain people even help a stuck up teenager like myself if he/she is going through anything similar.

You can find the older chapters Here
For details about any character Here

So tell me did you ever ask someone out?
Someone ask you out?

NOW FOR KAT @ WORD SPILLERS HASHTAG CHALLENGE
#CantAskYouOutIfYoureNotPresent.

24 comments:

  1. Aw that's sad. I hate it when people break their promises. Did you say anything to Apple about the incident?

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really I saw her next after a couple of weeks so nah I didn't. :P

      Delete
  2. You're really talented :)
    Aww, you wanted to help her but she didn't come

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd have helped both of us in a way.She'd have been happy, I'd have been happy.Win-Win.
      Thank you,I'm hoping to improve though :D

      Delete
  3. Oh, Neal, that was sad! But why would she forget you were there waiting for her? many frustrating things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't forget I think just chose not to come thinking I'll understand but what do I know :P

      Delete
  4. HOW DARE SHE APPLE YOU!! Neal... I think you really should've texted her as you said. Doesn't it hurt going back to memories like these?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes yeah they do but they're way in the past this was in 2009, 6 years ago I eventually got over all this.

      Delete
  5. Seriously? That's terrible that she didn't show. If she didn't want to come she should've just said so that way you wouldn't be waiting and feel stupid later. That's just mean.

    I've never been asked out but this one guy said he needed a roommate and asked if I wanted to room with him. I was thinking, "no way!" I did kind of have a crush on him but I'm not into doing stuff like that. I politely told him no and tried not to make it awkward (not sure if that I was successful in that...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah seriously.I know right why make someone wait for you,have the courtesy of atleast telling me you aren't coming.That was cool of you to do. :)

      Delete
  6. WHAT?!?!?!?!
    What the hell, why would she rather be with that bastard?!
    Aaarrrghhgtkhgeakkerwalhejlzs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How should I know.I couldn't understand that myself :P
      That's how I feel when I read your chapters just Aaarrrghhgtkhgeakkerwalhejlzs!!! :P

      Delete
  7. I honestly have no idea what's going on with the girls that would rather stay with jerks than give the nice guy a chance.
    And of course as always, I love your comics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I don't know that myself :P
      Thank you.

      Delete
  8. oh no! I did not expect that ending to this chapter! Her loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awful! She needs an intervention! But that's her loss and not yours!

    Again, I simply cannot get over your art talent! I always look forward to your comics!

    Golden Ducklings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah intervention would've been good.
      Thank you,I'm glad :)

      Delete
  10. Aww you should have texted her! It's alright-- she'll eventually come around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm mad at Apple. That was just rude.
    If someone started to ask me out by telling me they think I'm awesome, I'd be on that date before they could even finish their sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!That was so freaking rude.
      I can't imagine someone asking you out without telling you that :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D