Friday, February 27, 2015

Fan Month


What's a blog without any readers?
"It's said that Cinna's writing poems against me
The person whose work no one reads, doesn't write"
We'd be like Cinna
(Side note thank you Envy for introducing me to this quite..for more click)
I'm joining Heather @Sometimes I'm a story's Fan month which is really easy you can get details here.In this basically I'd find new blogs read there posts and leave a comment or find older posts of you people and leave a comment and then share your posts.Next month is about you in this thing :)

Some questions Heather asked :

1. When do you Plan on being a fan?
I will try to do it next whole week.2nd March to 8th March 2015.Get ready I'm gonna stalk you people.

2. What goals will you setfor yourself?
I will try to read about 5-6 blogs everyday and leave a comment that should make it 35-40 blogs in the week..maybe I'll try to reach 50.I'd like to keep my goal low.

3. Are you going to set any rules for yourself?
I'd try to read atleast one new blog daily and leave a good comment on it

4. Where do you plan on sharing all the great posts you read?
I'll be sharing on my TWITTER..you're all more than welcome to follow me :D

5.Where could you be a fan outside of blogosphere?
I'm a fan of anyone who can sketch..paint..draw :)
I'm a fan of the guy who works at teach for India for whom I volunteered.
I'm a fan of Harry Potter (Had to mention it :P)
I'm a fan of so many comic book artists and writers..

You can also join in on this over at her blog :)
Any blog suggestions?

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea - I'm getting involved!

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Potterhead too! *Virtual fist bump* And I'm also doing fan/stalker month. That is a fairly accurate way to put it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Virtual Fist Bump*
      Then I'm gonna begin my stalking with your blog :P

      Delete
  3. Awesome, and welcome to the group! I followed you on Twitter, so I look forward to seeing the posts you find! I also like the people in real life you're a fan of—I hope you can show the people in your life (maybe not Harry Potter, I guess?) that you care! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It's a brilliant idea I think :D

      Delete
  4. We'll be doing in the same week even:) Can't wait to see who you visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be visiting your blog as well :P

      Delete
  5. Haha this is interesting! Good luck! :D
    p.s your blog design can't stop getting better;)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June is that you? lol :P
      I was surprised to see your notification after so long :P
      Thank you a tweak it every now and then hoping someday it'll look just the best :D

      Delete
  6. This is a really good idea! (:
    I don't know where I'd be without my followers.

    - Love, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :D
      They take time out of their lives to just read what we post it's amazing :)

      Delete
  7. WOW! This idea is fantastic; I don't know if I would have the time to do so because I have no freaking time anymore but good luck, Neal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to see you're joining in with Fan Month. We have a very similar goal with is awesome. It's better to keep a goal manageable I think, especially if, like me, one isn't sure how much time they're actually going to have to dedicate to this venture. Good luck with your fan week! It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I set the goal too high sometimes I crash and burn so now I try to keep them manageable that way if I do more than my goal it's a good thing else I just do my goal win-win.Good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  9. This is really interesting! :) These are very ambitious goals, and I don't think I'll ever be capable of visiting 5 to 6 blogs a day, because of it does take a lot of time. And you also leave valuable comments on all the other blogs you follow as well. You're a really dedicated fan! And I'm very sure all the people you're a fan of really appreciate your support. :)

    Btw, did you see the final episode of Agent Carter? I know it's a week ago but I really loved how it ended! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did it was so awesome!And that Captain America reference towards the end was so cool.I hope they return for S2 and get into Hydra evolving and SHIELD being found.I really do.Jarvis was my favourite character like ever in that show.
      Thank you I hope they do too :P

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D