Thursday, February 19, 2015

BLOGSCAR : Writing


I'm no writer not a big secret but you people are..some of you're really amazing :P

Nominees for Best Writer : (Click names please)

1. Star Girl : Do you ever see a shooting star and make a wish?

2. Lorraine : She talks about Faith and God.

3. Felicia : Sometimes things don't go the way they're supposed to annd hearts are broken.

4. Jollygirl : Letter to a foe.

5. Neal Kind : Only writing post I did on this blog of mine..yup that January one :D

6. Paranoid Puppet : Looking for meaning in life?keep looking stress over it..go mad..Or get on the roller coaster that life is and enjoy :)

7. Eliza : The Faults in Our Stars

8. Envy : What if are a huge part of our life..

9. Kate : Writing Confession

10. Vanshi : It's a real interesting piece of work check it out :)

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I've never seen most of these blogs before, but it's great to read through all their posts. They're all so different and great in their own ways. I especially love yours actually. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few I never knew about until I started with Blogscar but some of them I did and have been following for quite some time they're kind of awesome :D
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a terrible writer, that's why I'm a reader hahaha
    I loved your posts about January, it was very original. And I'm so invested in Felicia's story it's not even funny anymore. My heart aches :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know right!She's so awesome and I feel so sad and awful when I read all those heartbreaking chapters >.<"

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D