I'm not a poetry person can't understand it much moreover I don't understand why people are always assuming and second guessing anything written long ago by a poet and trying to make a meaning out of it even if the intention of poet was very straight forward and had no deep meaning...don't hate me but that's what I think
These poetry are kind of cool though..I'm sorry if I didn't understand the deep meaning but yeah I liked what I read :)
Nominee's for best poetry : (Click names for post please)
1. Star Girl : A poem on inner beauty..I like the flow in this one..
2. Lorraine : 'Undeserving'..oh that's the poems name :P
3. Lizzie : A poem on January
4. Jollygirl : Okay people say it's not whats outside but inside that matters but is what's inside always good?
5. Paranoid Puppet : Bipolar
6. Kanra : Monsters...we stopped looking for them under the bed when we realized they were not there but where are they?
7. Envy : Black and white photo and poetry competition entry of hers it's interesting :)
8. Vanshi : Color outside the box people!
That's all you folk!