Saturday, February 14, 2015

BLOGSCAR : Photography


Thing about us teenager is the minute we hold a camera we think we're photographer..some people do have amazing skills in that field but one's like me who don't well does that stop us?naaah :P

Nominee's for Photography posts are :(Click on name to red the post)

1. Lizzie : Sharing some photographs from her day.

2. Neal : Photographs from my terrace garden.

3. Paranoid Puppet : Sharing some photographs from her day in the park.

4. Noor : Photographs from her day at Susquehanna River (don't ask me where it is please :P)

5. Eliza : Photographs of something Make-up related I'm sorry I got no idea what it is. :P

6. Kate : Animals are awesome!

7. Esmme B : Photographs from France.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea, Neal! :) I like most of the photos they all shared, and I think I might have a hard time deciding who has the best photos taken. They're all soo pretty! I love photography :D Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time deciding too :D
      Thank you very much I had some help coming up with this idea :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love photography. It's something I wish I was more skilled at but I love watching other people's pictures ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was too :)
      I love watching other people's pictures as well :D

      Delete
  3. So jealous of how good other people are with pictures - haha.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photography! I'm a horrible artist so a camera helps me capture all the things I've tried (and failed) drawing. The only thing I can't do with it is photograph my characters' faces. What they look like is all in my head, and since I can't draw it looks like they'll have to stay there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody loves photography I'd love to learn it someday :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D