Friday, February 20, 2015

BLOGSCAR : Favourite Blogger

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS PEOPLE!!
FINAL THING!!
FAVOURITE BLOGGER!!
PERSONALLY I LOVE THEM ALL!


It has been a long February and I'm really grateful to all of you for the amazing response you've given to BLOGSCAR! Maybe we should do it again sometime..I found some new blogs..read some old posts of my favourite blogs :)

So here are the amazing blogs which participated! hope you find some cool ones and follow them if you haven't already :

1. Felicia @ A silly Girl's Thought 
She's kind she's fun she's awesome..she's one of my oldest follower and she's always so nice and have amazing insights to my silly chapters. She blogs about her love story and her's is a blog I relate to the most..it's just so amazing and once you read it you get hooked..and oh yeah she's an amazing writer :)
Fav. Post : Chapter 28 although I love all her posts :)



All Hail queen Envy!I'm telling you start following her blog ASAP!you have no idea what you're missing out on.She's one hell of a writer simply awesome..and it's so fun interacting with her on twitter.
Fav. Post : King Ramses V Envy Hard decision to make she has so many cool posts.


3.Kanra @ The Lunar Descent
Kanra Khan..Catalina Blue..Rikodu Rain..whatever you call her you can't deny she's freaking awesome..I don't know how she handles so much awesomeness but she does...and she's a doctor with good hand writing. (I know that sound like a bad doctor handwriting joke but it isn't)
Fav. Post : JerksUnited another hard decision.


We all say we blog for ourselves but do we?not really somewhere we all post what others like to read but Paranoid truly blogs for herself and that's why she's so cool..I'm a huge fan of her and her blog.



Have you seen her blog?it's so awesome..and TBC is simply fabulous..her posts wow..I'm a huge fan of her and her blog..
Fav. Post : Sex Ed


6. Star Girl @ A Night Full of Riots
She's so cool and so smart for her age..she's also really funny. :D
Fav. Post : If you encouter her


7. Bryleigh @ A Little Yarn Blossom
She runs such a cool blog..she knows to code..knit..play music and whatnot..so much talent!


8. Jenna @ Sparkly Kid
I like her blog..and the her posts are always so interesting I learn a lot about her culture and education system etc from her blog :)


9. Lizzie @ Lizzie Dripping
She blogs about her day to day life and she's a teacher that's so cool :D
Fav. Post : Pretty much any with House MD review :P


Her blog is so full of life and she's always posting such cool DIY stuff and writings :)
Fav. Post : Room Decor


11. Vanshi @ Upwards
She writes such amazing poetry I'm awestruck..She loves Mumbai and Bollywood movies I think right?She's such a cool kid :)


12. JollyGirl @ Reflections of a Jollygirl
She writes such deep meaningful posts it gets you thinking.
Fav. Post : Harry Potter!!


13. Lorraine @ Laurel Crowned
She has an amazing cooking blog as well..am I right Lorraine?
Fav. Post : I'll be Waiting


She posts stuff from her daily life..she's one of the few new blogs I found via BLOGSCAR.
Fav. Post : Cookies


15. Esmme @ Ezzlepops.. 
Another one of newer blogs to me..she posts about lifestyle and stuff.
Fav. Post : Self Harm


Another new blog I found during BLOGSCAR.
Fav. Post : Comics

17. Mae @ Super Swankified
Her blog sure is swankified lol :P
Re-found her blog finally :D


IMPORTANT : Sorry if using your header was wrong I'll remove it if you want but to be fair I used it for your blog only nothing personal.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!for your favourite bloggers
I'll stop voting on Monday at 0:00 make sure you've voted for your favourite in every category!
All the categories can be found in the left side bar :D

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know saw the poll just now :D
      I even know who you voted for :P

      Delete
    2. Haha lol you call it creepy I call it mathematical calculations :P
      I didn't know it was you who voted until I saw your comment :D
      Yes I'm a regular Shelock :P

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Can i change my vote somehow. I voted for the wrong person, stupid arrow buttons! Is there anyway I can change it. I am so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love discovering awesome new blogs through your blogscars!! Congratulations on continuing this for so long!! I think you deserve a blogscar yourself.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What new blogs did you find ?
      Lol thank you :P

      Delete
  4. A wonderful selection :)
    I voted, but I won't tell you who I voted for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did?Thank you :D
      I won't ask you to tell either :P

      Delete
  5. Hmmmm, these are just too hard of choices! Why aren't YOU up there! I'm gonna have to go through each blog and figure out who I'm voting for!
    Mae
    superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right so hard!
      I'm not up there because it felt weird writing about myself I'm weird that way :P
      Cool you should do that these are some real amazing blogs :D

      Delete
  6. This was so much fun! Thanks for hosting it :) And yes, I have a cooking blog - which I recently started self hosting. The new site is www.nutritionfromscratch.com :) And I agree - you need to be up here for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun as well reading up on so many blogs :D

      Delete
  7. This was so much fun! I discovered so many new blogs! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I had fun too :D
      I'll post results soon :D

      Delete
  8. THIS IS SO EXCITING I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH IT!
    There are so many good blogs here.

    - Love, Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. the polls in the side bar have disappeared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had to close it early sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  10. I'm late to vote :( but anyways, I knew some of these bloggers and now is time to start stalking the blogs I don't know about. This shall be fun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sorry about that :D
      Yeah these blogs have some real good content :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D