Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BLOGSCAR : Fangirling/boying

Being a fan of something is a huge part of making friends..usually two people who're ga-ga over same things get along well..and whats better than spending time fangirling/boying oversomething with your friends!
Harry Potter fans attendance please ^_^

Nominees for most fangirling/boying posts are : (click the name to read posts )

1. Lorraine : Over Owl City.

2. Jollygirl : Over Harry Potter characters..I'm having a hard time staying put at the moment I got excited over this post XD

3. Neal Kind : Okay I'm crazy over Harry Potter lol XD I'm talking about Sorcerers Stone here :P

4. Noor : Over a book called Heroes of Olympus..I haven't read it but her post is really interesting I'd try it if I get time :)

5. Eliza : Downtown Abbey that show is so famous I can't believe I haven't seen it yet..It got Professor McGonagall in it XD

6. Kanra : she's a huge fan of Korra..and if you haven't seen that show I think she can convince you to watch it :)

7. Esmee B : An interview with a band called 'Rewind'..

8. Jenna : Glee is so famous..I haven't seen it but I think I'd when I get time..I like the fact it gave us our current Barry Allen in show The Flash ^_^

UPDATE : Hi I was a bit preoccupied while making the poll and I didn't remember I had this schedule for tonight so I kind of forgot to add Noor and Jenna to the poll..please comment below to vote for them..Jenna and Noor I am really so very sorry very very sorry so sorry..I hope you understnad :)

What are you fan of?
and what are you waiting for?
VOTE!

20 comments:

  1. Ooh great! Neal, the poll isn't up. I assume that you are working on it :D I'm so excited to see who wins!!!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up now :)
      I forgot I had this schedule tonight :P

      Delete
  2. probably should have entered my concert experiences post instead :/ http://ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/its-more-than-just-music.html
    also you've missed some people off the poll...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol can't change it now..thank you for pointing that out..it's embarrassing..

      Delete
  3. I am really enjoying your blogscar posts! I am actually voting! ....I'm not telling who for though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha and neither should you tell that :P
      Enjoyment is the main reason behind this :D

      Delete
  4. Hi, Neal! This is a fantastic idea! Never seen another blogger do something like this. I've discovered your blog from over at Noor's, and so I would love to vote for her here. :) Can't wait to see who wins.

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noor's blog is really awesome isn't it :D
      Thank you I had some help from other blogger friends though :)
      I can't wait either :D

      Delete
  5. Great idea! It's an amazing idea. Very unique.
    BTW, I've finally worked out why I'm not getting your posts in my feed. It turns out I wasn't following you, *how embarrassing*. I'm literally so embarrassed. I thought I had. But then I was wondering why it never seemed you'd written anything then when I'd visit your blog I'd have missed heaps of posts. Trust me, I'm following now! Much better:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Hahaha it's quite alright XD :P
      Thank you again :)

      Delete
  6. I've just made my vote. :) I've watched some Glee performances, some are pretty good productions. And yes the actor Grant Gustin is acting as the Barry Allen. He sings well. :) I just watched the latest episode of the Flash today, haha. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't I would get it tomorrow I download each episode via torrents so it takes me a couple of hours to watch any new episode :P

      Delete
  7. I love the Blogscars idea! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all the posts! It was really tough to decide one over the others! Wait..Barry Allen started out first in Glee?! Really?! WOW! It's hard to think of him as anyone other than Barry Allen!!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait for the next category!!!!!! :D

    Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he did! :D
      He appeared in only a few episodes :P
      I've heard he was kind of awesome :P

      Delete
    2. Isn't Glee some singing stuff?! So, The Flash can sing?! Cool! :D

      Delete
    3. Yup I guess so..he sings on Flash as well in that episode where they hang out at a bar and get drunk and Cisco tries to find Ronnie :D

      Delete
  9. HARRY POTTER WINS EVERYTHING! But I have to say that I also enjoyed The Heroes of Olympus series; it is a spin-off series of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and it's all about greek mythology. Great books with amazing characters ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter all the way :D
      I've never read that book (Heroes of Olympus)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D