Monday, February 16, 2015

BLOGSCAR : Cultural Post


We all belong to different countries have different upbringing and live in a different society...we all have different cultures..I find it fascinating learning about different cultures I might agree with them but still it is interesting knowing them all :)

Nominee's for the best cultural posts are :

1. Lizzie : She talks about one of her near Christmas tradition of going to theater with her grandpa..I think it's so cool she still does all this with her grandpa :)

2. Neal : I talk about Indian marriages and one marriage I attended last year.

3. Eliza : talking about her New Year tradition..I like the candle thing :)

4. F : Irish superstitions are so funny.

5. Kate : Create an Anti-Bucket list :P

6. Envy : Spending time with dad is a great thing..and spending it in a cultural DaVinci Museum is even better.

Let's VOTE!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Neal, I'm sorry I haven't commented lately. With all these nominations, there aren't many comments on my mind. I have however read and voted on all of them (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! it's quite alright! I hope you've been having a good day :D

      Delete
  2. One of the greatest things about blogging is getting to know people from all around the world and therefore, their culture. And I love that!

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D