Saturday, February 7, 2015

BLOGSCAR CATEGORY : Fashion and DIY

Good Evening ladies (No Gentlemen here so duh!)
Here it is we've all been waiting for this day when the voting starts!
Okay one request let's not vote our own post because it'll suck the fun right out of it so let's vote someone else :)
Share the post as much you want asking your friends to vote for you :D
And remember winning doesn't signify anything it's fun why we're in it for :)


We're gonna start a little light by starting with Fashion and DIY since these are the one's with least entries :P

FASHION!
Here are the entries for Fashion (click on names to read the post) :

1. Envy : WINTER WONDERLAND CHALLENGE OOTD - I used her avatar making her Christmas Story .What I like about this post?How the reading part is also interesting beside the photographs in which she's looking beautiful :D

2. Jenna : Her entry is also from Winter Wonderland Challenge She looks amazing..she's basically dressed up like people who get no snow..we get no snow in New Delhi..sigh :D

3. Esmee B : SHOES - having a sister made me realize how important shoes are in a girls world..I usually sit in shoe shops clueless while my sister tries different shoes :P Esmee here is basically showing her shoes..and they look really cool :)

DIY
DIY posts have a considerable presence on blogging world and we all love them don't we..
1. Neal Kind : I talk about how I sketch faces here I think this one qualifies as DIY don't you think?

2. Noor : I can easily say she's the DIY queen she posts a lot of amazing  DIY's on her blog..I like how colorful this one is using bit's and pieces of fabric :D

3. Eliza : Girls and nailpolish still a better love story than twilight XD Eliza is showing her football version nail polish in this post :D

4. Jenna : Her scarf looks so cool..and the scarf on that kid looks simply adorable..I don't know a thing about knitting but I'm sure the people who do would find her post very useful :D

You can vote for your favourite post in the left side bar!
Voting can continue untill we're done with all the categories so you have enough time to bully your friends into voting for you lol :)
May the odds forever be in your favour!

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I found the poll for fashion on your sidebar..but I can't find the DIY one. Could you please tell me where it is? Thank you! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was adding it when you voted you can find it now :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the Hunger Games reference at the end of the post. I'm so annoyed that I haven't watched Mockingjay part 1 yet. I can't wait to check out these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunger Games is awesome :)
      Yeah they're awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Just voted! I can't tell you how much I love this idea!! Looking forward to the next category!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I voted! :) Can't wait to see the next category of the Blogscars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I am writing those posts only right now :D
      I think I'll post it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

      Delete
  5. This is such an amazing idea!!!
    (The hunger games reference was perfect)
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you're managing this Blogscars, it'll be beneficial for all bloggers and readers. And I think your post could count as a DIY, since it's a little like a tutorial. I'm going to vote soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why when I voted for the DIY and Fashion, it brings me to a blank page. And when I voted for the funniest post, the results didn't update. I'll try it again after waiting for a few minutes. Maybe there's a problem with my browser. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah neither can I...I don't know what went wrong with it I'm trying to fix it else I'll just give result on that category by the last time I saw the result :D

      Delete
  7. It's great that you're managing this Blogscars, it'll be beneficial for all bloggers and readers. And I think your post could count as a DIY, since it's a little like a tutorial. I'm going to vote soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for spamming your post with a repeated comment! You may delete both of them. This one and the one above. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm lazy so I'm gonna leave them be :P

      Delete
  8. I'm reading all the categories post from the Blogscar and I'm having so much fun just discovering new blogs. This was an incredible idea, Neal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I can't take all the credit :D
      I had some help of some really incredible people :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D