Hi so the Thank You Notes begin here.
Do you travel via public transport?Do you get frustrated at stupidity if people you meet while commuting to/from somewhere?Well I do..and I hope some of them read this :P
- Thank you creepy dude who comes and leans against the same support as I am in metro for making me uncomfortable.
- Thank you people who are in rush for pushing me around so what if you broke my earphones as long as you got where you wanted to.
- Thank you lady who talks loudly on their mobile for making us a part of your conversation.
- Thank you Mr.JudgyJudge for just staring at people the whole way through.
- Thank you people who just keep sitting on their seat while others who need it more than you stands.
- Thank you the walking dead people for walking like Zombies and being in front of me,I like it when people won't let me walk away.
- Thank you line cutters for cutting into lines you make us feel how stupid we people are for actually standing in line.
- Thank you perverts for making us feel self conscious if not for you we wouldn't appreciate your absence as much as we ought to.
- Thank you chatty people for being stupid enough to miss your stop.