At the beginning I was writing it as myself and Neal Kind was just an imaginary character in my comics.I said that the comics are based on real events but never revealed of whom none of you read my blog back then.I hadn't found the audience for my blog yet.Then after a couple of posts I wrote that incidents aren't based on someone random but me and I'm writing my life here and then soon I took the name Neal Kind and ever since then I've been Neal Kind here.I found my audience when I found TBC that was a good decision.
You might not know but Neal Kind isn't any randomly picked out name.My parents wanted to name me Neal before naming me what they did (It's a real hard name to say) and I've been thinking to change my name to Neal permanently for a long time but I don't do it. Kind part is real clever,if you take out vowels from my last name then you are left with K N D yes in that order so I just played with the words.
Once I found TBC my world got a lot bigger, so many wonderful people found me and I found many wonderful people from different countries and culture. I've been their fan ever since, I've mentioned their names on more than one occasion.(Some new additions in them : Tudda Pudda Diaries, The Happy Candle,Sundays and Sunsets,My sky of ink and paper and there are lots more)
Ever since I started this blog the main change has been in my professional life i.e. college life. I've been more cheerful, taken part in different things.I let the crazy out and it has been wonderful ever since. I made new friends met new people both offline and online.I wish I'd meet a couple of my blogging friends they are wonderful people.
I've been juggling two social life for sometime, I keep this part of my life secret and I like to keep it that way.So now my offline friends don't know anything about you but you'd know all about them sooner or later.
Now you might ask why I started from High School but that where crazy things start isn't it?Your hormones go crazy, your mind go crazy, your body go crazy and you tend to make people around you crazy.My life in high school was kind of mixed.All the things that happened effected me in way I can't even explain and I never really talked to anyone about it.So here for the first time I'm telling my thoughts and story from that time and in 2014 I've told you around 10 chapters from my life.Up until now I've told you I started high school and fell in love with my best friend (I had known here since 2nd grade) but decided that she needed to focus on her study but then she told me she's had a boyfriend since end of 8th grade which kind of broke my heart for the first time but I decided it's high school thing won't last and I valued our friendship more than their stupid relationship so telling her I liked her would've ruined it and I'd have lost her as a friend as well.
In 2015 I intend to tell you more about my life and add a little more personal touch to it I'm not sure how but I want to.
Some lovely people responded to my survey as well and they've been really helpful so thanks.
Most of them thought I should change my theme a little, I agree and I've been wanting to but theme takes a lot of time to change and I just haven't had enough time to change it in past couple of months but I will do that when I get some time if you could leave some suggestions that'd be great.
Tudda Pudda pointed out she liked that I keep my blog casual and easy to read (thanks!), That was my intention keeping it casual and entertaining I usually keep my deep thoughts for comments I usually try to leave a meaningful comment if not at least a cheerful one.I rarely leave 'great post' comment, so yeah I keep it casual here to make my comments interesting. :)
So my blogging resolutions :
- Rechecking every post before posting,trust me it might not look but I can keep my grammar in check but the thing is I don't plan what I want to write rather write what comes to mind as it is no changes..my sister actually suggested that I should first make a rough draft and then write which helps me a lot.So after exams I'll start keeping a journal for my blog posts.
- Try to change my theme.(suggestions please)
- Post a little something about drawing - I'm no expert I'm not even very good at it but I can share what I do (It was suggested that I should do this in the survey :D) and I can help you with digital painting.
- Tell you a little about my culture but will do that as festivities come.
- Share some Indian things with you.
- I have a new blog series in mind "Thank you notes" where I'll thank all the stupid people, will see how often I want to post that.will tell you more about it in next post.
- Making this blog more personal.
- Sharing comics more. I post like 1-2 comics each month my initial plan was to post one each week but well my schedule has made it impossible for me to do that.but I'll try to post more comics.
- Entertain you people (It's not all about me after all).
Waiting for exams to be over >.<"
Rock 2015, aim for the sky and reach the stars :D (I don't know where that came from XD)