Thursday, January 1, 2015

Daily Diaries, Journey so Far..

Hi!


I started this blog on a warm August evening...I was tired of living the same day over and over again, I would wake up go to college hangout with people, feel like an outsider everywhere.I wanted to change that...I just wanted to tell my story but I knew I'm no writer so turned to something else, I started sketching comics.I started with a Batman comic first, it was okay-ish (is that even a word?) then I found some blogs with comics (Cyanide and Happiness,ever read that?My favourite) and I thought why not me? My initial plan was to launch a comic book blog as simple as that.Then I thought why tell a fiction that too of Batman when I can tell my own story in comic so I started sketching comics and characters it took better part of a week to think stuff over before finally starting this blog.
At the beginning I was writing it as myself and Neal Kind was just an imaginary character in my comics.I said that the comics are based on real events but never revealed of whom none of you read my blog back then.I hadn't found the audience for my blog yet.Then after a couple of posts I wrote that incidents aren't based on someone random but me and I'm writing my life here and then soon I took the name Neal Kind and ever since then I've been Neal Kind here.I found my audience when I found TBC that was a good decision.
You might not know but Neal Kind isn't any randomly picked out name.My parents wanted to name me Neal before naming me what they did (It's a real hard name to say) and I've been thinking to change my name to Neal permanently for a long time but I don't do it. Kind part is real clever,if you take out vowels from my last name then you are left with K N D yes in that order so I just played with the words.
Once I found TBC my world got a lot bigger, so many wonderful people found me and I found many wonderful people from different countries and culture. I've been their fan ever since, I've mentioned their names on more than one occasion.(Some new additions in them : Tudda Pudda Diaries, The Happy Candle,Sundays and Sunsets,My sky of ink and paper and there are lots more)
Ever since I started this blog the main change has been in my professional life i.e. college life. I've been more cheerful, taken part in different things.I let the crazy out and it has been wonderful ever since. I made new friends met new people both offline and online.I wish I'd meet a couple of my blogging friends they are wonderful people.
I've been juggling two social life for sometime, I keep this part of my life secret and I like to keep it that way.So now my offline friends don't know anything about you but you'd know all about them sooner or later.
Now you might ask why I started from High School but that where crazy things start isn't it?Your hormones go crazy, your mind go crazy, your body go crazy and you tend to make people around you crazy.My life in high school was kind of mixed.All the things that happened effected me in way I can't even explain and I never really talked to anyone about it.So here for the first time I'm telling my thoughts and story from that time and in 2014 I've told you around 10 chapters from my life.Up until now I've told you I started high school and fell in love with my best friend (I had known here since 2nd grade) but decided that she needed to focus on her study but then she told me she's had a boyfriend since end of 8th grade which kind of broke my heart for the first time but I decided it's high school thing won't last and I valued our friendship more than their stupid relationship so telling her I liked her would've ruined it and I'd have lost her as a friend as well.
In 2015 I intend to tell you more about my life and add a little more personal touch to it I'm not sure how but I want to.
Some lovely people responded to my survey as well and they've been really helpful so thanks.
Most of them thought I should change my theme a little, I agree and I've been wanting to but theme takes a lot of time to change and I just haven't had enough time to change it in past couple of months but I will do that when I get some time if you could leave some suggestions that'd be great.
Tudda Pudda pointed out she liked that I keep my blog casual and easy to read (thanks!), That was my intention keeping it casual and entertaining I usually keep my deep thoughts for comments I usually try to leave a meaningful comment if not at least a cheerful one.I rarely leave 'great post' comment, so yeah I keep it casual here to make my comments interesting. :)

So my blogging resolutions :
  • Rechecking every post before posting,trust me it might not look but I can keep my grammar in check but the thing is I don't plan what I want to write rather write what comes to mind as it is no changes..my sister actually suggested that I should first make a rough draft and then write which helps me a lot.So after exams I'll start keeping a journal for my blog posts.
  • Try to change my theme.(suggestions please)
  • Post a little something about drawing - I'm no expert I'm not even very good at it but I can share what I do (It was suggested that I should do this in the survey :D) and I can help you with digital painting.
  • Tell you a little about my culture but will do that as festivities come.
  • Share some Indian things with you.
  • I have a new blog series in mind "Thank you notes" where I'll thank all the stupid people, will see how often I want to post that.will tell you more about it in next post.
  • Making this blog more personal.
  • Sharing comics more. I post like 1-2 comics each month my initial plan was to post one each week but well my schedule has made it impossible for me to do that.but I'll try to post more comics.
  • Entertain you people (It's not all about me after all).

Waiting for exams to be over >.<"
Rock 2015, aim for the sky and reach the stars :D (I don't know where that came from XD)
HAPPY 2015!

18 comments:

  1. OH, I would love to know more about Indian culture so if you end up writing posts about it, I'm gonna be one happy reader! I think the draft idea is a very good one, I do that as well. I'm unable to just write on the spot, I have to plan it and it's true is more time consuming but I don't care, it helps me to clear my thoughts sometimes and figure out what I really wanna say.
    Good luck with your exams and looking forward to your new post this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll as the festivals come or anything traditional I'll post it for sure :D
      I wrote exams like this just writing what poped in my head when it did so my answers were bad even though had everything in them so I started this way had to write everything twice but atleast my answers were well written

      Delete
  2. I decided to change my blog theme - so glad I did in the end.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I saw that your blog is unrecognizable (in a good way) :) :D

      Delete
  3. It's really nice to have met you, Neal. When I first encountered your blog, I thought it was unique and really creative. :) Thanks for sharing your comics. I look forward to reading more about your culture in future posts as well. Happy 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to meet you too and I look forward to reading your brilliant posts and I'm a huge fan of your lettering.I love the fact you read and know about comics :D :P
      I'm hoping to make more as well thank you very much :D
      Have a great 2015 :)

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! Hope you will achieve all your resolutions for this year. Thanks for sharing the story of your blog, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year!!
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  5. Just found you blog! Its really interesting :) and good luck with your resolutions!

    http://jessica-jem.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I nominated you on the Sisterhood of the world blogger award! Please check it out http://paranoidpuppets.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have a girly side but isn't this taking it too far XD (Kidding)
      Thank you very much no one ever nominates me for any awards :D ^_^ (If tags aren't awards though then only)

      Delete
  7. I love this post so much. I started my blog for some of the same reasons as you did. I felt like an outsider at school and wanted a way to express myself. While I didn't pen my blog under an alias, I haven't told anyone I know about my blog -- even my parents. I don't know why, but I feel safer with having strangers read my blog than people I know. It's so great that TBC helped you find your audience and connect with other teen bloggers. I've only just found it, but I'm hoping I can use it to expand my audience and the amount of blogs I read.

    xx,
    Katie
    katiesgreatperhaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your blog.I'd definitely like to read more from you :D

      Delete
  8. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    "Directory Blogspot" is 15 million visitors! .193 Country. 18000 Websites
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Bonne Année ! Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Buon Anno! Feliz Ano Novo! Glückliches Neues Jahr!
    for you and your entire family.
    A small gift for you
    **********************
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/25//14122507483612502812823262.gif
    ******************

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Neal!
    I'm really glad you made a blog. It's one of my favorites.
    My offline friends don't know about this either. Well, some of them, but it's not really public - mostly because some of them are in it xD I can't even imagine what the Boy would say if he knew anything about this...

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes feel like sending the girl the link to the blog and showing her how bad she messed up D:
      Your blog is one of my favourites as well :D :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D