Monday, January 5, 2015

Brand New Daily Diaries Ladies and Gentlemen

Hi!
So I've making little changes to my blog for past week. I wanted to design the whole theme myself but I just can't seem to find time..so instead I took the simple theme and added a little personal touch to it.
Thanks for replying to the survey,it really helped me..:D (That's why the theme change)

What's New :
  • A brand new header-I'll be using this on my comics as well most probably.
  • See that top widget?with social media?yes that one..I made that :D
  • Now did you see my cool tab navigation bar?- In home tab you will find yourself at homepage of my blog,In about you'll find a little something about me,In Daily Diaries you can find all comics (It's easier to access them now from there click it you'll see why),In characters there are all the characters and a little something about them,In Blog of Fame I've added all the blogs I love to read and some blog buttons (check them out :D). I made this as well :D
  • See the quote on the right side?The Harry Potter one..I'll put new quotes there from books,movies,songs etc every wee :D. 
New Schedule :
Right now I'm posting like every second day which makes it 13-15 posts each month but now I'll be posting on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays only. ^_^
Mondays : On Monday's I'll post something sketching related like some tips that I find helpful or some video I see on internet that might help.Photoshop tutorials etc You get the idea right??I'll also post a little something related to coding I was thinking about starting with either C++ or HTML which one would you like??Monday's will be the hardest post..I'll try my best to produce the best content I can and I'm not saying that I'm a professional but I'll tell you people everything I know about all this stuff..so come back on Monday's to learn something cool.Coming Monday I'll tell you how I make faces.
    Wednesdays : On Wednesdays I'll post something related my culture and my daily life.I'll post my comics on Wednesdays as well.This week you are in for a real treat I'll post about my cousin's wedding I attended last year.Next week I'll tell a little about Geography of India and little things about India that you might find interesting.I might post Harry Potter stuff on Wednesday's as well :P

    Fridays : Fridays will be for fun..On fridays I'll post "Thank You Notes" and "PRO's and CON's" yeah kind of like Jimmy Fallon (you watch that show?I love wasting time on YouTube watching it).
    Thank You Notes : In this I'll thank every weird, irritating and stupid person that I've encountered in two weeks.
    PRO's and CON's : Pro's and Con's of any certain topic.
    This week I'll start with Pro's and Con's so next week will be 'Thank You Notes'.Topic "Growing up with Sisters".

    I'll also cheat sometimes and post some sketches instead of the scheduled post :D
    How do you like all the changes and please help me by suggesting some cool changes to it :)
    Thanks.


    34 comments:

    1. Woah! You are making your blog so organized! I wished I could do that too, but I am just terrible with schedule :/ I think some tips and tutorials on sketching would be really lovely :D I can't wait to see the next comic about the cousin's wedding! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I wasn't going to make comic about it but thank's nice idea.I'll include a comic in the post :D
        But it'll take time then because I got nothing ready for comic so I'll post the next chapter instead maybe :)
        I'm sure I won't be able to stick to this as well but can't hurt to try :P

        Delete
      2. Ohh, I am sorry about that, my bad xD But that's cool that you are doing it now :D I can't wait to read it anyway! I am sure you will do better than me with the schedule! But good luck anyway ^-^

        Delete
    2. I love the new header!! I'm looking forward to reading your new post and seeing your new schedule in actions.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you..so am I,I'm afraid I'll get lazy :P

        Delete
    3. I love the widget its really cool. :} I'm looking forward to learning about your culture and I hear you go all out on Weddings in your culture.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovin' the new look! And that was fast!
      I can't wait for Mondays either, this is going to be SO fun!

      ReplyDelete
    5. These changes sound like great things, and I'm loving your blog design Neal!!

      -M
      The Life of Little Me

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is a pretty good design. :) Like the fact that it's really organised, and that you have a planned schedule. That's a great illustration of yourself in the graduation outfit too. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks :D
        I'm afraid though that I won't stick to the schedule :P
        Thanks,I made that for a website actually I'm not even sure if I can use it here XD

        Delete
    7. I like it:) you have skillllsss!! I cant wait for Wednesdays post! (I hope there will be pictures!)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you :D
        Yes it has some pictures :D

        Delete
    8. You got it all figure it out it appears! I wish I could do that but I just can't schedule, seriously, I'm a disaster! I really like the new header and the Harry Potter quote? Perfect! Looking forward to more of your posts Neal! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm afraid I might not stick to it as well but I'm hoping to stick to it :D
        I know Harry Potter :D
        Thanks!

        Delete
    9. Looks like you have it all figured out. I like what you've done with your blog :)

      -Kathie K
      http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Pfft..lol..no..I haven't figured it all out yet but thank you very much :D :D

        Delete
    10. Wow this looks perfect! I like the header and everything and the whole schedule you've got going.
      Just ONE thing. The Harry Potter quote is on the left, not the right xD
      Othersise, 5/5*, looking forward to next posts!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ummm...no...no way out of that..I'm still confused what is right and left :P
        Thanks :D

        Delete
    11. WOAH!!!!! Your blogs looks totally cool (It looked okay before :P)!!!!! Awesome designing skills dude!!!! Wish I wasn't such a lazy ass so even I could organize my blog better..*sigh*
      Really looking forward to the tutorials! Hope you'll help me in my quest to become the modern day Photoshop Picasso XD
      Excited to see the posts about India! Cool idea! :)
      Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Next time it starts looking Okayish kindly tell me so that I can make it look better :P
        Hahaha..I don't know about being Photoshop Picasso but I'll tell you all I know :P
        Thanks :D ^_^

        Delete
    12. Your new blog is looking good! I'm looking forward to what you have to us in the future, especially on Fridays :D

      - Love, Felicia
      ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you :D
        I so want to follow the schedule but I'm afraid I'll get lazy..Fridays are mine favourite as well :D

        Delete
    13. It's so great that you came up with a schedule! I always try to stick to schedules but the longest I've lasted was one week :D
      Can't wait to see some more of your comics. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Actually I'm afraid it won't last but I hope to follow it for some time atleast :D

        Delete
    14. The new header looks great! Simple but strong. And love the whole clean organised layout.
      How did you make the link gadget?
      Love love LOVE the quote :D
      HTML posts would be so handy. (study whilst blogging :L )
      And THANK YOU so so much for adding my blog to that list!!! :D it makes me so happy ^_^
      Looking forward to future html/ Harry Potter / Indian/ comic/ and other cool blog posts ^_^

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks I wasted a lot of time making the header glad everyone like it :D
        The social media one?? It's the simplest HTML code I just put images instead of text in the 'a' and for the text that displays I used 'abbr' and to make it open in a new tab I put target as _blank.
        I love that quote HARRY POTTER ^_^
        I'm hoping that only it'll help me understand it better while it'll help others as well :D
        Had to include your blog it is so cool :D
        Thanks I hope I'm able to stick to the routine :D

        Delete

    So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D