Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas! + The Winter Wonderland Task 3

Hi!!
I was planning this for 25th but it got kind of long and I guessed you all will be busy celebrating so I'll postthis today..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :D



I know I've got exams..but it's too darn difficult to care when it's Christmas..you might ask I'm a hindu we don't celebrate Christmas..so what I can't be excited about it??I can't think it's fantastic??Don't be a grinch :)
Call it effect of watching a lot of American TV/Movies but when I think of Christmas first thing that comes into my mind is SNOW! When I think of snow first thing that comes into my mind is FROZEN!!! :D
so tell me "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I made it once, we went on a trip to mountains yes their was snow there very icy and the kind you don't wanna play snowball fight with but snow was there!!I loved that!! :)

Me at the moment :

People on Holiday right now :

Did anyone read the new Christmas theme Garfield??They're so cool :)



NOW FOR THE TASK! :

  1. Your first option is to do a short haul of everything you got on Christmas. :)
    My parents think 19 is grown enough to not get a Christmas present (I think they might be grinch :P)..so haven't got a present for so long..but I'll tell you the best Christmas present I got...I must be 12-13 maybe 14 and I got several bags of chips (yeah I'm real easy to find present for) :D
  2. Your second option is to do a little Christmas DIY.
    It's Christmas so why not be a Santa?You can be one yourself! it's easy :
    - Buy a present
    - Give it to someone
    -Ask for Cookies and Milk in return :P XD
    Sorry I'd post a real creative DIY if it wasn't for my exams! :)
  3. Your third option is to write something about how you celebrate Christmas (if you indeed do). This would be a general blog post, not a poem or a story or a prose because I'm saving this for one of the next tasks. :)
    Haven't really celebrated Christmas like you all might but I've been around Christmas..I went to Christian school..on Christmas celebration day we used to sing hymns and there used to be kids dressed up as Santa showering candies all around...at home as kid we had this small artificial tree we decorated with simple stuff and keep in our room (me and sis) and sleep early that night for Santa to come..and next day we'd find a present next to our bed :D
Take Care! :)

22 comments:

  1. Aww I think it's adorable how you're so excited! My idea was for you to pick one, but all three is fine too. ^^ "How to be Santa: The Lazy Christmas DIY" TUT I LOVE IT. And the Garfield comics are so cute ^^

    NOW.... go study!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I liked the questions and it all falls into my secret plan to win your challenge :P
      Yeah Garfield is awesome :D
      Study,yes mam. :/ :'(

      Delete
  2. I have to study for finals as well but I just want to stay in bed and don't do a thing and then celebrate Christmas with my friends and watch Christmassy movies. I will never understand why Universities have to put finals after the holidays. They surely are The Grinch! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atleast yours are after holiday mine started today :/
      we got no holidays :(
      Merry Christmas :D

      Delete
  3. Great post Neal - I need to get number three sorted.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents think you're too old for presents? Every Christmas, my mum says: "Felicia, you're not even living with us anymore, this year you're getting one gift, and it's gonna be something you need that you can't afford to buy for yourself." And then she gets me that thing I need that's too expensive for myself, and then she gets me a million other things because she can't help it xD
    Love having parents with money!

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not for present..but Christmas presents :P :P
      They'd get me one if I ask but what fun is that :P :D

      Delete
  5. Hi Neal! I'm really glad you left your link in your comment so I could find your blog because I love it! I followed through GFC too! XD I love snow too, it's the best!

    Good luck on your exams! :)

    -Sophie
    ♥ Cherries and Perfume ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I also just followed you through Bloglovin as well. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks :D :D (This one just to make number of comments even...odd number was bothering me)

      Delete
  6. The Garfield Christmas comics are the best! I grew up on Garfield, Snoopy,and Calvin and Hobbes. (my mom gave us Calvin and Hobbes when we were teens though, I think she was afraid we'd get ideas. . .).

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :P
      I usually read the comic strip they all have in our newspapers :P
      Merry Christmas :D

      Delete
  7. Hi Neal! This is probably too late, haha. Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoyed your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :)
      It's never too late :)
      Merry Christmas, I hope you had a good one :)
      And you enjoy your holidays too :D

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the follow and the comment! I followed back :) Thanks for checking out my blog. I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks neither can I :)
      Loved your siblings post :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D