Thursday, December 11, 2014

I See Skies of Blue Red Roses Too

Hi!
This hasn't been the best week and neither will be next few...I've been busy..How I wish I could post next chapter but I haven't even sketched it yet :O
I got finals this month now..I'll get next week before theory exam..having practicals this week -_-

Have you heard 'What a Wonderful World' by Louis Armstrong ?? I kind of like the song..
lyrics are beautiful :

Since I got nothing much to say.. here are some photographs from my terrace garden :D














Have a great day!
Thanks.

18 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the beauty of nature. Thanks for sharing.


    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! :)

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, that song >.<"
    I had this music teacher when I was 8th grade who let us sing this song every week. But just the first five or ten lines. Then he'd make us start all over. At least 8 times before the bell rang. For at least six months. I'm still traumatized... Good thing your pictures could cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...XD
      Siz months 1 song over and over again..phew..that is rough! :P
      Thank you !:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you..it's more purple than white..photographs make it seem white though :D

      Delete
  5. Ahh I love that song as well! :)
    The flowers are so so pretty <3
    Such a lovely post!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden makes me jealous >.> Then again, I'm probably too lazy to get out there and make myself a little haven too xD
    Must be awesome sitting there in the sun when it's a bit chilly in winter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get a lot of time to do that on a daily basis T_T but when I do go sit around it is awesome :D
      I'm lazy too :P Plants don't need too much you can just put them anywhere and just water them every once a while :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D