Friday, December 26, 2014

Envy's Christmas Story.

Hi!
We all read and heard moral stories in our childhood.Stories that were very simple but had a deep life changing meaning.
Which one was your favorite? Mine was the one with the man who lost his ax and the fairy rewards him with a golden ax for being honest.
You know Envy, right?She blogs at Picking Up The Pieces :D
Her story kind of reminded me of moral stories :)



So here is her story :








Hope you like it! :)
Best wishes and thoughts to you and your family @Envy! :)
PS - I know artwork isn't my best, sorry about that. (I got exams >.<") and yes your avatar may or may not be inspired by your Winter Wonderland OOTD...:-P XD
Thanks.

16 comments:

  1. Nice story! Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      A very Merry Christmas to you too :D

      Delete
  2. Very lovely story! These kind of things always make me a bit teary hahaha
    Merry Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,right? I liked this story the minute I read it in my comments :)
      Merry Christmas to you too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! :D A very happy Christmas to you too :)

      Delete
  4. This is neat! And the artwork is cool too.

    Hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too :)

      Delete
  5. So cute! Hope your Christmas was good! Even though you've heard this about a MILLION times already! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Maybe a million times but each made me smile every time like yours did so thanks:)
      Hope you had a good Christmas too :)

      Delete
  6. This is a really good artwork! The illustrations are great. It's a pretty nice story with a meaningful moral too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I loved her story the minute I read it, It was sweet :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you Neal, thank you so much :) I love how you put so much positivity in my quite sad story.
    Also, you quite accurately drew me and my family, haha :) I looked a lot like your drawing before my mom decided to cut my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :)
      It's so cool you remember your grandpa after all this time :) I remember mine as well it kind of reminded me of that...he used to give me candy whenever we visited him :D
      I saw that OOTD photograph of yours and tried to make the girl like that glad you like it :D
      Thank you for this wonderful story! :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D