Monday, December 1, 2014

CHAPTER 9 : The Aftermath

As I lay there on my bed replaying over and over again events of the day I realized I was no where near understanding anything that happened..it happened all so quickly one minute we were playing next she was telling me "I have a boyfriend"...She felt guilty for not telling me about him...apparently her other 2 best friends koyal grape (purple haired girl) and Jasmine Kiwi (blue haired one) (find them in older comics) knew about him which made things worse for me I was angry at her..I was heartbroken..I was sad...but couldn't show it out loud...suddenly my small world felt as if it was very large and I was lost in it...
color coded speech : pink for angel and red for devil.




Chickoo loved playing dumb and talking to people or playing the left out friend he was an attention seeker.


Just like before I decided that I shouldn't act out because I was afraid of what might happen afraid it would ruin our friendship as well..

COMING SOON : CHAPTER 10 : The Day After.

Thanks,
Neal Kind.

8 comments:

  1. Oh.. this is a sad one =( I want to read now chapter 10, so I'll be looking out for that one =) and I think using the angel and devil was very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..got the idea from older 90s cartoons mainly Tom and Jerry for that angel and devil thing :P

      Delete
  2. The devil and angel are really cute! You make nice comics, can't wait to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being kept in the dark sucks..
    Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter! :D
    Looking forward to the next one as well :)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! :O
      thank you very much :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D