Thursday, December 18, 2014

CHAPTER 10 : The Day After

Hi!
I know I said I won't post any comics this months but that was because I asked you people to share your Christmas stories for me to turn into comics but I didn't get any story..so I kind of drew next chapter :)
Sorry about the bad artwork in this one but I kind of did this one in a hurry because I got exams coming up :)
Find Older Chapters Here. (for new readers would love if you'd read them as well)
I don't want to hold back
                                                                                      I don't want to slip down
                                                      I don't want to think back to the one thing that I know I 
                                                                                            Should have done "









There it is..my biggest 'WHAT IF' I might say that deciding wasn't easy it was tough but the truth is much simpler I was afraid to take a chance...back in the day I wasn't much with confidence and well a little afraid of a lot of things...
What would you do?Was my decision wrong?

NEXT CHAPTER : The Day A Line Was Crossed

Thanks.

12 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people would have made the same decision. I know I would have done the same thing anyway. It's though and definitely not a lot of fun, but at some point you start to realize it'll probably blow over.
    And no, to me it's not normal to plan on marrying a guy when you're fifteen. I liked a guy when I was fifteen and I could see us getting married. Oh yes, I could see that happen - for the really pathetic reason that I thought we'd both never find anyone else. But to be honest, I only liked that idea because of its safety, not because I liked this guy enough to think about marriage. It was more of an 'at least I won't die alone' thought XD But really believing in it, no, I never did. That's not normal, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish sometimes I hadn't..that I had made a different decision..tell her I like her and then hope for the best..really it'd have saved me a lot of time! I don't think it's normal as well thinking like that...it was like her only aim was to marry him..it used to be a computer engineer.but somehow it turned into marrying this guy :/

      Delete
  2. I would have made the same decision to be honest, and probably out of fear. I'm not good at facing these kind of situations and so I would have taken the easy way out. But, knowing myself, I would have later eaten my brains out thinking about the what ifs LOL
    And no, imaging getting married when you're 15 is definitely not a "normal" thing to do....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd not take easy way out of situations for once and I am not talking about this one...I ate my brains for 2 years after this..:O
      I knew it wasn't normal :P

      Delete
  3. Yay - more art! Nothing much else to be said (the others said it all) but wonderful art.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of disappointed with this one..didn't had a lot of time to make it :/

      Delete
  4. Great comics! I probably would have made the same decision. The afro part made me laugh!
    Can't wait for the next chapter!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next chapter will take a lot lot lot of time :P
      Sharing a few laughs is what I aim at :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh, the friendzone...
    The worst thing would be having to pretend you're okay when you really wanna curl up and die. Or try to stay friends when looking at the other person hurts so much.

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was..it was horrible...constantly making decision between an ass or a good friend..watching her caring for him..pretending I was cool with it.

      Delete
  6. The hardest part is always deciding what to do. Whether or not to tell them how you truly feel and get the weight off your shoulders but go through the risk of putting your friendship on the line or not tell them anything at all and go through the torture of just being there even though it's going to hurt. Both of them have their pros and cons. I would have probably done the same as you.

    -Kathie K
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was horrible! >.<"
      Decision was easy but what came after was worse, watching them everyday >.<"

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D