Wednesday, November 5, 2014

That Rare Early Morning

Hi!
Do you often sleep in and wake up late when you don't have anything to do in the morning like on Sundays?? Well one of the perks of being in college is that I can avoid college and skip classes or get classes canceled and sleep as late as I want to...but then one day you have one of those rare morning where you were supposed to be sleeping but you wake up early and then go out in fresh air...and those are the times when nature can really sneak up and surprises you...So this was that kind of morning it was a couple of weeks ago..alot of weeks ago..and this was the view from my balcony in different directions...














Thanks,
Neal Kind

14 comments:

  1. Wow, picture nr. 7 is really great! I mean, they're all good, but I love that thing when there's clouds everywhere, dark clouds, and then one point you can just see the sun trying to break through. I think it's really beautiful.

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just reading your blog while and left a comment there when you did on mine :P :P
      I think so too..It was so cool to see that in real..:D

      Delete
    2. Please ignore the "while" in above comment :P

      Delete
  2. I like the seventh picture the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep in on sunday mornings? LOL
    I sleep in EVERDAY! Reach late college everday! :(
    And how can you skip, avoid and get classes cancelled ? :O

    P.S.
    I like the view o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Proxy attendence
      2. Co-operative class representative gets class canceled when ever we don't want to attend so I just ask him to and he goes and tells lecturers that we won't be coming :P :P
      3. Don't enter into class, class avoided :P :P

      Delete
  4. None of this shit works in my college. :o
    I guess you're not a DUite. Luckyouman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! :)
    Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know if you did.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a beautiful morning! Thank you for capturing it :)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a rebel skipping class haha - we all do in college/Uni.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..:P
      I don't know a single person who didn't or doesn't skip classes in college just a phase a real cool one :P :P :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D