Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Okay This Is Important

Hi!
Hope you all are well and having a great week :)
I just wanted to tell thank you all for reading Daily Diaries and tell that next chapter i.e. CHAPTER 8 : Truth or Dare a major one do come back for it..trust me it is...will try to make it as good as possible but with all the coming practical exams in college it might take a couple of days :)
So will post random useless post until then :P
For previous Chapters CLICK HERE
So for now I'll just post some of non-Daily Diary work :)

How To Train Your Dragon 2

Batman Catwoman color

I'm a crazy batman fan I have every single batman issue since 1939

The Hulk (Puny God :P)

The Amazing Spider-man (I'm crazy spider-man fan as well)

Joker and Bat Family

Justice League

Random sketch I made for a friends Birthday Card

Random sketch from the same card

The Joker
PS- Yes I'm a crazy comic book fan (and I am not a nerd) :P

Thanks,
Neal Kind

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are quite talented! I might have to catch up with your story before reading the next chapter =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      If you do would love to hear (read :P) what you think :)

      Delete
  2. So talented!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long have you been drawing, Neal? (Oh, and the title of the next chapter makes me look very much foward to it!)

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I can remember. I've always loved to sketch ever since I knew what drawing and sketching was :)
      Yeah next Chapter is very important. Though I hope to finish it and post it asap been busy with other stuff past couple of days. :D

      Delete
  4. Oh my... very amazing drawings.. you made me speechless. :)
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your drawings are great! I like doing art as a hobby, but I would have to practice A LOT to get to the type of skill you have:)

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D