Thursday, November 27, 2014

Grateful Blogger Tag

Hi!
So I've never done anything like this so apologize before hand if it isn't right I mean no disrespect :D
It is thanksgiving in America I guess right? But it is just another normal day out here in India but we don't really need Thanksgiving to be grateful to someone do we...We can just say thanks to people we love for the little things they do for us :D
Catalina Blue from The Emo Wolverine Writes gave me this tag so thank you so very much, who's awesome? you are. :D
Rules :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List some major things you are grateful for.
3. Tag ten bloggers.

Thank you notes :
1. Thank you mom and sis for being there for me every single day of my life.
Neal Kind.
2. Thank you internet for bringing this huge wide world into my room.
3. Thank you bit torrent for being there so that I can download any movie and TV show for free :P
4. Thank you to everyone who has ever touched my life..I'm who I'm because of you all.
5. Thank you Computer department in my school you people helped me choose a career.
6. Thank you to all the experiences good or bad,happy or sad or heartbreaking.
7. Thank you Spongebob,Pokemon,Dexters Lab.,Jhonny Bravo,Powerpuff Girls,Flintstones,ScoobyDoo,Dragon Ball z,Treasures of the hidden temple,Asterix for coming to tv a the same time every single day and making my childhood fun :D (Seriously what is up with cartoons these days?)
8. Thank you Ice-cream for being so delicious.
9. Thank you people in metro for being so rude and ignorant if not for you I'd get someplace comfortably.
10. Thank you guy who spreads rumors for making people famous.
11. Thank you to my friends for sharing laughs with me.
12. Thank you Ummmm.... for filling uncomfortable silences.
13. Thank you Harry Potter books for being so awesome.
14. Thank you swear words for making arguments when all other words fail you.
15. Thank you that one teacher who hates you for no apparent reason you taught me to not give a crap what you think.
16. Thank you FRIENDS for being the funniest show ever..thank you Chandler,Ross,Joey,Monica,Phoebe,Rachel,Gunther,Janice..thank you :)
17. Thank you Dc and Marvel comics.
18. Thank you Kardashian's for a creating a mystery for why the hell are you all are famous..(seriously does anyone knows why they are famous?) 
19. Thank you to June from The Journeys of my Beating Heart for being my first ever follower it meant alot :)
20. Thank you all of my regular followers...you people make me want to post more :)
21. Thank you anyone who reads my comics...you people are awesome :)
22. Thank you watsapp and facebook for making it easy for stalkers to stalk people -_-
23.Thank you text message for being a way to communicate with people you don't wanna have long conversations.
24. Thank you that one odd relative who drops by in years and expects us to remember him/her. :P
25. Thank you all bloggers who don't read post and simply comment "follow each other? blah blah" and don't follow back after you follow them..
26. Thank you sarcasm for not failing me..and making me have a quick witty reply for everything :P

do you want me to go on or are you bored?? o.O o.O :P
Okay it is weird to tag people for a award...Okay if you read this post and want to do this just leave a comment below and I'll tag you (weird I know) :) :)

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all who celebrate it :D


Thanks,

16 comments:

  1. Wow. You're grateful for so many things, and I have to agree! Friends is an amazing show and June is pretty darn great <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be grateful :)
      FRIENDS is the best :D
      Would you like to do this tag please? ^_^

      Delete
  2. hahahah this post was precious, honestly! I do agree with quite a few :) We don't have anything similar to Thanksgiving here in Spain, so I just go with the flow LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :P
      Thank you :D
      Would you like to do this please?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to do so :)
      Make sure you leave a link to it after you do it :D

      Delete
  4. I would love to do this Neal - I'll try to get this sorted at the weekend.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, you're grateful for a lot of things, that's awesome :D
    Congrats on the tag!

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Harry Potter books are definitely on my thankful list as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaahaha they're awesome XD
      checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so so glad I discovered your blog! No need to thank me for being your first follower:)
    Good job on everything you've achieved! :) And all the best for the future.
    This is such a lovely post!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful and emotional and I really like your blog keep doing what you love to do :)

    -k
    http://iemteenager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D