Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chapter 6 : The Angel In My Classroom

Hi!
So exams are over YAY! (Mini wave of celebration for me)...and in last 2 days well...I've been lying around relaxing..though I have practical exams next week but 1 exam at a time right? :P
In past 2 days while relaxing I started re-reading Harry Potter series I've been wanting to do that ever since I posted that Harry Potter post :D
I also completed Chapter 6 ^_^...
Here you go..

PS - Check out character tab for information on any character... Chapter 1and Chapter 2  are also helpful.

Left to Right : Sheena Scallop,Judy Mango,Young Mulberry,Saul Chickoo Neal Kind (me), N Sharma, Andy Melon



She taught us C/C++ I never liked it before she started teaching.She entered the class and yes I was on the first seat which I usually wasn't..Then she started teaching she didn't knew who I was, I was just another student but that was about to change (Next chapter :P)...Ever since that 1st class she knew who I was and well we were kind of friendly but she also had this strict side which she used when I would not listen it was awesome :P
She is still one of my favourite teacher at school..plus she looks stunning...So teaching and beauty two reasons to pay attention in her class needless to say I topped her class :D :P
One more fact about her - She introduced me to my favorite teacher at school :) (That comes later)
So..Thank you Mrs.S :D
You ever liked any of your teacher?? (I know you did :P)

Would love to hear back from you I am always open for suggestion :)

Thanks,
Neal Kind

10 comments:

  1. My favorite part of your blog is definitely when you post cartoons like this xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much :D
      So is mine but it takes a lot of time with college and all :P

      Delete
  2. Haha love this chapter!:D
    I like a lot of my teachers... but not in that sense;)
    I guess it wouldn't harm crushing on your teacher if it can motivate you to get good grades! :D Haha:D
    Really interesting post:)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..thank you..Every guy in my school liked her :P

      Delete
  3. I don't like any of my teachers in that way haha! Although my friends and I joke about it haha!
    Cool blog, new follower!
    Please go check out my blog and follow xx
    anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..it's reader's like you and other who make it cool...:D
      I already checked your blog out..been following it for some time :P

      Delete
  4. Haha
    enjoyed this post <3
    Would u like to follow each other?
    follow me via gfc and i will follow u back for sure (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sure following you right away :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D