Friday, November 28, 2014

A Lookback

Hi!
So I've been blogging since August and haven't given up yet which is weird for me so anyways in past 4 months I've posted what you can call a little of my comics...most of my posts are random :P
So here are all my comics in order if you want to read some older ones :) :


Meet my family
Meet my friends

CHAPTER 3 : First day at high school, First crush .

Meet Apple
CHAPTER 4 : Who Says Meow??
Time when a stray cat lived with us

CHAPTER 5 : The School Thing




CHAPTER 6 : The Angel In My Classroom

Meet Mrs.S

CHAPTER 7 : PS I Hate You

My sister meets Mrs.S

CHAPTER 8 : Truth or Dare

we play a game

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've written a total of 9 chapters! :D
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post 9th in December :D
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Time to read some of the chapters I haven't ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking out the time to read them..it means alot to me :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for the follow! I think it is amazing you have achieved this much already! keep it up :) new follower!
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D