Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tale of Catalina Blue

Hi!
So this is the second story..Catalina Blue's story she blogs at The Emo Wolverine Writes .
Okay I know what I did with this story is very silly and wierd but the minute I read that comment I knew what I had to do..and all I could think about was "Tim Burton"..so I made this in his style...
This is my best work so far...I hope you like it too...








PS- check out Felicia's story as well if you haven't, her story is really fun :) :)
Happy Halloween to one's who celebrate it..

Thanks,
Neal Kind.

12 comments:

  1. LOL OMG THIS IS AMAZING I love the style of everything xD
    A great post (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :D :D
      I am so glad you like it :) :)

      Delete
  2. Impressive how well you've taken over the Tim Burton style, looks exactly like something from one of his movies! Awesome and funny post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you :D :D :P
      this might be the best thing anyone could've said you are kind to say that :) :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! Love your blog :)

    Arushee || Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) :)
      I've been following your blog for a while as well and it is also really cool :) ^_^

      Delete
  4. Haahhahhaha!
    Love the drawing style <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neal, the drawings are perfect!:)
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahaha I love this! I've gotten to know Catalina (and even designed her blog!) and she is just an amazing person!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she's so awesome :D
      I didn't know her well back then but more I have more I think she's amazing :D

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D