Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pages Pages Pages everywhere

So recently I added two new pages to my blog..ABOUT and COMIC 101.
If you want to learn some cool stuff you should check out COMIC 101 above in page tab.It might not look very good but with your help I can make it better so we have to help each other :)
In ABOUT you can read umm..well about this page and me :)
In DAILY DIARIES page tab you can find all the comics I've posted so far in order...

It was a very hot and humid day here, I don't like such days..How was yours??
Neal Kind

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog!
    So glad you commented on mine, otherwise I'd have never found. Are you on Bloglovin, 'cause I'd love to follow you?

    Love, Felicia (from asillygirlsthoughts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah, Find me here Bloglovin
      I really liked your blog as well..If I could write the way you do I wouldn't have to make all the time consuming comics.. :) :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! These pages are great additions for your blog!:) Now I can look through your comics without searching for it high and low..:)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) :)
      I've been staring at my screen for past 10 minutes to express how much I like the fact you read those but I got nothing ..nada.. :)

      Delete
    2. Haha no need to express!
      Your comics are made for people to read and admire:)
      June

      Delete
    3. (blushing) Thanks (Still blushing) :) :)

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D