Friday, October 3, 2014

My Dussehra Memory!

Incase you don't know what I am talking about please read my last post
So here is my favorite dessehra memory..
Why this??It isn't very interesting or exciting but it was very fun..:)
Just the fact that we made a model of Ravana with all the old newspaper and shoebox was amazing we worked on it for hours...I don't have a photograph of it but how I wish I had one..still I hope you like it..
PS-Sorry about the bad artwork..I was in a hurry because I wanted to post this today..
Usually it takes me 3-4 days to make a comic but making it in one day was tough..but I am still learning to make comics and draw so hopefully I'll get better with each new chapter so just bear with me till that moment.
So as for the story here you go..
cover

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4
As for this dussehra..morning was pretty much the same...same prayer and food..but after that I worked for like 5-6 hours to make this comic.Then we went out for dinner..I didn't like the food..it was very oily and heavy...After dinner me and my sister went for a long walk in our neighbourhood which was kinda cool.. :)
Now I''m gonna try to "study" a bit..(yeah study with qoutes :-P).
Hope you all had a great day as well.
Neal Kind.
Please feel free to leave a comment if you want to :)
Thank You :)

10 comments:

  1. Haha, your comic was so cute! Good luck "studying" :)

    I also wanted to welcome you to Teenage Blogger Central! We're looking forward to having you as a part of our community!

    Take care,
    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!Glad you like it :)
      And thanks!! :)

      You take care too,
      Neal Kind

      Delete
  2. Comic is so adorable! you're very talented! keep on going!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :)
      Thanks!! :-D
      I saw your blog before commenting it is really cool :)

      Neal Kind

      Delete
  3. Nice comic!! It's amazing to have done that in one day! Haha I "study" all the time. New follower!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, well I did "study" for like 10-15 minutes before I fell asleep :) :-P
      And thanks for the follow

      Neal Kind

      Delete
  4. I love this new comic!:))
    It's educational and so well drawn! I find it so impressive that you completed it in one day... Awesome work!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha nicely done neal.
    Though my version of dusshera is very different?
    But I love that BEAT IT TO DEATH part. Hilarious ��

    Sakshi | http://this-is-it-sg.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your version??Please do tell...would love to read about it :)
      Neal Kind

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D