Saturday, October 11, 2014

Looks different doesn't it??

So I recently posted about me not being entirely happy with how my blog looked but I wasn't sure what it was..well now I know it was that background the multicolored one....
The white was a suggestion by Cathy Wang (check out her blog it's amazing)...I think it was really good so thanks a lot :) :)
While we are talking about amazing blogs you should also check out  :
The Journeys of my Beating Heart
Splash of Photography
Teenage Blogger Central

Well tell me what do you think about this new design and please do tell if you have any suggestions of your own would be glad to try it out:)

And I am almost done with newest chapter in my life :)
Some sketches from it :)

Guess who's the other person?

Wanna guess again?

Okay don't guess here this is a cat :P
Hope you like the new design..:)
Once again thanks Cathy Wang :)

Neal Kind

12 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the mention! Love your sketches by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad you took the time to help me out :)
      Thank you for that :)

      Neal Kind :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new look! It looks more professional. And I'm not even going to guess who the other person is because I have no idea... Haha. Love your sketches though!!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..just one of the main characters introduced in previous chapters :P :P
      I love your sketches as well...That Elsa you drew..she was simply amazing :) :)

      Neal Kind

      Delete
  3. I Really like how it looks now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I think I like it too all thanks to Cathy Wang :)

      Delete
  4. Aww thank you for the mention!!:D
    The new design looks good! Wow... I love these sketches:) So... who's that other person??;)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) :) ^_^
      Just Apple who else read Chapter 2 or 3 if you don't remember her :P
      And had to mention your blog you post great stuff on it :)

      Neal Kind

      Delete
    2. Ohh the girl he had a crush on, I remember:) Are your comics based on real life?:)

      Delete
  5. Nice sketches!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks :)
      Checking out your blog :)

      Neal Kind

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D