Friday, October 24, 2014

Diwali 2k14

So it was Diwali yesterday..and today it's day 4 : day when a lot of food is made :P :P
I just woke up a little while ago had breakfast and now I am blogging..then I think I'll study or atleast pretend to :P
So last three days they were not as eventful as they usually are...day1 I just stayed at home minding my own business...day 2  I went to college (which was almost empty except for me and my friends and a couple of 1st years we hung out in the canteen, it was fun) later in the evening my aunt visited us and then yesterday Day3 the big day the house was decorated and I had to go to my fathers business office gladly I took my book with me to read (da Vinci Code - a must read!no spoilers if you've read it please!) so I read it all evening in the office while my father met a couple of business friends. Later after all the diwali stuff me and sister just sat on terrace watching fireworks and wondering how ignorant people really are that they don't care about pollution..
Anyways here are some of Diwali photographs (A lot of diyas/lamps) :

























PS - Avengers Age of Ultron's trailer is out...!!! YAY!!

Thanks,
Neal Kind.

10 comments:

  1. Wauw, you light a lot of candles on this holiday of yours...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we do :P
      There were candles in the house outside the house :P :P

      Delete
  2. I've only heard about Diwali and Holi and they both sound lots of fun xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're :P :D :D
      Playing with water balloons and colors on Holi - really fun :D

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Diwali-- it's one of my favorite celebrations.

    Vanshi || Upwardss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's hard not to enjoy all the merriment, lights, foods and presents :D :P

      Delete
  4. You know you missed on playing cards on diwali :P
    actually people should substitute crackers with cards, I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...:P :P
      I mentioned it in my post about Diwali :P :P
      I don't play cards on diwali so no photograph :P :P
      They should substitute it won't harm no one except the factory owners :P :P

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D