Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Silly Girl's Thought's Story

Okay I know Halloween is like 8-9 days away and I should post these then but I just can't wait any longer...I had 3 stories..I made 2..(1 person never replied when I asked if she would mind if I made a comic).So 1 is ready and I have started working on the other one...
This one is of Felicia she blogs at A Silly Girls Thoughts (One of my favorite blogs, once you start reading you are hooked).To read her story in her words read the comments here.

the friends are based on the addam's family (Seen that ever?That was one cool cartoon) while the lead is based on disney kind of female..
PS - One of the most hilarious story I've heard until now :P :P
PPS - Sorry if this doesn't do justice to the story :)






Hope you like it.. :) :)
Next time Catalina Blue's story :) :)


Thanks for reading,
Neal Kind

10 comments:

  1. OMG, THE DAD LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE THE ACTUAL GUY!!!
    Ooh, I look so pretty! :D
    Love what you did with the story!! Especially the scary twins whose hair looked a lot like the real ones, except thei had pictails xD

    Anyway, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous before posting this..never did anything like this before...
      Sketching about yourself is totally different than doing it for others
      I am so glad you like it :) :)

      Delete
  2. I'm using the pic on bloglovin, if you don't mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...not at all..it's yours you can use it any way you want to :) :)..
      I have a png file of just the main girl if you want...

      Delete
    2. I just saved it down to my pc (:

      Delete
    3. I'm just glad you like it, so glad :) :) :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing drawings! I loved this story!:)
    Wow.. and you even added animations to it, I'm impressed:)
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this story too..lighter to stop the blood it was so funny reading her comment first time of the story XD XD
      And Thanks! Glad you like it :) :) :D

      Delete
  4. This is awesome!!! Amazing work!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! :) :)
      Sure following you right away :)!

      Delete

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D