Saturday, September 27, 2014

CHAPTER 3 : First Day At High School, First Crush

Covers

page 1

page 2

page 3
Trust me I sounded weirder than this. I told myself that I wasn't going to do anything because she didn't wanted to go out with anyone but focus on her studies.The truth is I was scared I realize it now I was just scared that she'd say no and then I would loose her as a friend.What my decision really meant was that I decided to rather be friends than take a chance.
When I think back I sometimes wonder what if I had asked her out and had she said yes back then how different our lives would be, would we last and such stuff.
I've always been bit of a drama queen but so was she.
What I didn't realize that day that our story was just beginning
Stay tuned for more chapters of Neal's life.
Hope you like it.
Thank You!
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

So this is my comment box..you know what to do :D :D